Thread: Achievements counters not working properly

Achievements counters not working properly

In town hall, the achievements counters seem to have a bug. I am trying to get record harvest 4 right now (harvest 400 fields in under 10 mins). As I harvest fields, the counter in town hall either fails to go up at all.. or will go up but then will decrease again if I exit town hall and then come back in to view the counter again. I've harvest several hundred crops in under 10 minutes and this issue has happened at least 10 times now.

Playing on Android, connected to Facebook and Google play. Level 38.

Hi Tony

This one is tricky. As soon as you pass the 10 minutes the system start to deduct the fields collected 10 minutes ago. I do not know how many fields you have right now but you need more then 80 to reach that goal. I would suggest waiting when you have 100 fields. 4 rounds would do it within the 10 minutes limit. Doing absolutely nothing else. Every second count.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am trying to complete the achievement to harvest fields and it's not counting up either.

Oh, it is to plant fields. I was doing wheat, but when I harvested some other items, it counted up. Is wheat the only other thing that won't work?

Hi Lara

Normally wheat is the main crop used because of it's 2 minutes growth time. Any crop you have ready at the time you start will count too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix