Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestion for Leagues related events (fireworks, lightning, etc...)

Kompetisi magic hatc seperti tidak berguna karena walau anda hanya memberi 25 level setiap minggunya anda menyusun acara magic hatc, kembang api, dan orangery pada saat dan waktu yg bersamaan akan lebih bermanfaat bagi kami sebelum permainan cast anda d mulai, jadi mohon anda program lagi dengan time yg tepat. Trim's

Topi ajaib

Dapatkah anda mengubah time permainan topi ajaib bersamaan dengan acara orangery, dan festifal kembang api, agar kami dapat menggunakan permainan topi ajaib,, tq

I haven't gotten this event since I maxed on level's :\

Quote Originally Posted by This is my wonderland View Post
    I haven't gotten this event since I maxed on level's :\
    Its not a normal thing. I got max level also and always had this event. Perhaps You should contact with support.

Just an update on this thread.

But this is just sad. Not only you didn't consider our, your end game players, thoughts. But you implemented more leagues.

I don't know if your crazy or what. Now its just like 100% uptime for the leagues. There is absolutely no way to avoid them anymore.

Fireworks and Electric shows just switch place, one after the other. One ended, the other started right away.

Before, I have to sit out and wait for the league to pass to play the game. Now, I rather deleted this game. Meh.

I used to agree with You as You are remember but did You try just not pay attention to them? I did. If i cant change some things i just dont give a damn I like this game too much to uninstall for some non important (for me) reasons. Maybe You are able to think it over?

I have to agree with everyone else about the events. I think that we should be given the option to choose if we want to participate in these events are not. This is only game that I have played this long which has actally kept my interest, but with these events constantly happening back to back I am getting really tired of the game. I find myself not playing for days waiting to see when I can play without an event going on or coming up. Listen to the players otherwise you will find that people will start to delete their games as I will if these events continue to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihility View Post
    Just an update on this
    But this is just sad. Not only you didn't consider our, your end game players, thoughts. But you implemented more leagues.

I don't know if your crazy or what. Now its just like 100% uptime for the leagues. There is absolutely no way to avoid them anymore.

Fireworks and Electric shows just switch place, one after the other. One ended, the other started right away.

Before, I have to sit out and wait for the league to pass to play the game. Now, I rather deleted this game. Meh.
    I totally agree. The back to back events have just become a chore. There’s no rest time and frankly I have stopped playing it in the past few weeks after I won the last event.

As a developer, I understand the need to push players to want to compete and never leave your game, but the outcome ends up being player fatigue and burn out. I love to compete but I also have other things to do. Bike, work, hang out with my family and friends, play other games...
    This insane rhythm you have created with events does not play well with my life. So, I guess I’ll end up playing less and maybe compete once a month if I feel like it. Too bad. The original schedule was much 👌.

Or just give us a way to opt out...

In case like that im glad as end game player i got only 25 levels per week, it eliminates me from whole events Only thing i regret Im losing leagues, such a pity.

hi! it's my request as well. let us choose if we want to participate in an event.
    I can easily ignor e.g. fireworks event, but I don't want to take part in magic hats. whenever I complete a level I get those boosts I don't want. I want to use the power ups when I choose to use them and honestly, I want to comlete levels without them - I like a challange, I'm wierd that way
    now I either choose not to play when the event is on or deliberately lose lives to get rid of the power up, because I cannot switch it off at the beginning of a level
    and now with puppy digging out some treasure chests - I honestly can't play. I can't play at weekends because of the hats and can play in the week because of the chests
    for me it takes all fun out of the game.
    once again - it's a simple (I hope) fix - let us opt not to take part in an event.