Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion for Leagues related events (fireworks, lightning, etc...)

Suggestion for Leagues related events (fireworks, lightning, etc...)

Hi Devs,

I have been playing Gardenscapes for a while now and currently at max levels. Didn't take that much time actually.

25 levels/week isn't cutting it for me but I guess I have other games at hands too.

But the leagues related events such as Fireworks, Lightning, etc.... is almost stupid for anyone who maxed out at levels and nothing to play on.

I am not saying they are bad. But please give us an option to choose "NOT" to participate. Because If I ever do, I don't have enough levels to compete (Don't tell me to do chests, please, they are repetitive and stupid and boring), and I will surely get dropped down a league.

So every time the events come about, I have to stopped playing the game for that duration.

Please let us choose / play what we want to. Much appreciated.

P/s: Signed up to this forum just for this btw.

Hello and welcome on forum!

Im a end game player too and I really do like Your idea!

Its a bit unfair for all veterans cause if we are lacking of new levels we are pushed back previous leagues. Imao all older players are thinking the same.
    Option to not participate is very important, cause we are punishing for loyality playing.

25 levels per week is nothing - about 1-2 days of playing.

Yup, also hate chests, no stars as reward - no sense for me to play.

Great You were share Your idea

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Hello and welcome on forum!

Im a end game player too and I really do like Your idea!

Its a bit unfair for all veterans cause if we are lacking of new levels we are pushed back previous leagues. Imao all older players are thinking the same.
    Option to not participate is very important, cause we are punishing for loyality playing.

25 levels per week is nothing - about 1-2 days of playing.

Yup, also hate chests, no stars as reward - no sense for me to play.

Great You were share Your idea
    Hi, always feel great to find someone who's on the same page. But I guess its just us 2. And not much care are given

Quote Originally Posted by Nihility View Post
    Hi, always feel great to find someone who's on the same page. But I guess its just us 2. And not much care are given
    Even if theres no much posts, this thread is very important, like all other good ideas I bet, there are a lot players who thinks the same

This is a good idea, and was definitely mentioned before, the most recent time here.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    This is a good idea, and was definitely mentioned before, the most recent time here.
    Looking great! The more voices the better!

I hope they would give it a thought.

Hi guys!

Thank you very much for sharing. We've been receiving lots of feedback about the endgame, and our devs are constantly working on improving it. At the moment, the amount of chest levels is no longer limited while the competition is on. Moreover, the game groups players of approximately the same levels to compete against each other, and everyone in your group is in equal conditions.

By the way, we've just released a new video about all the activities that you now can enjoy if you've reached the endgame. Be sure to check it out
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha Mironova View Post
    Hi guys!

Thank you very much for sharing. We've been receiving lots of feedback about the endgame, and our devs are constantly working on improving it. At the moment, the amount of chest levels is no longer limited while the competition is on. Moreover, the game groups players of approximately the same levels to compete against each other, and everyone in your group is in equal conditions.

By the way, we've just released a new video about all the activities that you now can enjoy if you've reached the endgame. Be sure to check it out
    Thanks for answer!

We are appriciate all things You do but if comes about endgame well...

You are saying bout activities but honestly, for me only worth is a dog training event. No stars - no progress - no sense to play. Maybe if for a whole chain of chests there could be some stars as reward? I know Devs wants to last pass all areas as much as possible and its normall, but during waiting for those new levels game becames a little boring.

Great You added 3 parts of dog training, this means one more stars

I dont want to participate in fireworks if my levels have been beaten. Chests are nonsense without stars as reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha Mironova View Post
    Hi guys!

Hi Dasha,

Thanks for the reply, but again, just like Camylie said. The chests are pretty pointless. I wouldn't spend my time on it since it offers no progressive rewards at all. I would rather spend my time on something else. And i doubt that is what any game devs want from their playerbase. And then getting forced into a competition that you don't want to, which also make me stop playing the game.

A simple option to let the player choose not to participate would solve that problem. To be honest.

Please add Tap Here To Skip at the bottom of screen during the fireworks and airplane competitions. It is very frustrating to sit through all that hoopla when I do not compete.