Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Less move than other player...

Less move than other player...

Hi,
    First, i'm french, so excuse me if my english is not perfect...

I play this game on my ipad and i'm on level 192. A few days ago, i was stuck on a level, so i watch video on youtube from other players, and i was surprised to see that i had 2 moves less...

I don't remember which level but i think it was 188.

Today, i'm sure, cause i'm on 192 and when i start, i've only 34 moves. On youtube, i can see 40 moves on each videos...

Why ??

It's not fair !!

Is anybody have an answer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tapas View Post
    Hi,
    First, i'm french, so excuse me if my english is not perfect...

I play this game on my ipad and i'm on level 192. A few days ago, i was stuck on a level, so i watch video on youtube from other players, and i was surprised to see that i had 2 moves less...

I don't remember which level but i think it was 188.

Today, i'm sure, cause i'm on 192 and when i start, i've only 34 moves. On youtube, i can see 40 moves on each videos...

Why ??

It's not fair !!

Is anybody have an answer ?
    Hi there,

First of all, your English is excellent

Regarding the YouTube videos, they may not be up to date, as there has been an update in the game. Have you updated your game in the last week? If not, then you need to do this first. It is possible that things have changed slightly.

When I asked Playrix about this a while ago, I was told that the youtube-videos might be older than the actual settings in the game. That was before the update last week. So, some gamers must have had a different version from the start.
    I then gave up, and was waiting for the update, but I'm still not convinced that the update fixed this issue.
    Forum member and Gardenscape-player WaitingForStars had posted about this issue, brought it up, as far as I see, and their latest post (I believe) is here.
    Interesting read, to say the least.

Thanks for your answers.

Yesterday, i played a little and i noted the differences between my level's moves and what i can see on youtube.

So, here is the differences :

For the level 192, i've alreday said that i have 34 moves and 40 for the others...

193 is equal. 34

194, i have 27 and 31 on the video web.

195, i have 32, and curiously, the others have 28 !!

But now, i'm on level 196, and i have 1'40 to finish it. All youtube's videos have 1'50...

And one more time, it's very very difficult !!

It's not a question of update, cause videos are older. But i install mine today, just to see.

And now apparently, i've got a bonus wheel everyday.

I wonder if the diffences are maybe between pc game when you buy it, and andoid or ios when you get free...

But as you said DD, i'm not convinced...

And thanks Hyacinth, but i know my english is very limited...

Tapas, Nataly's (Playrix Staff) newest answer is here.
    It seems that all the youtube-videos are to be considered outdated, at least.
    I still don't know how to re-start the game (if I wanted to. Stuck forever at the first timed level - I think I've lost interest in this game).

And from the number comparisons you found it doesn't look as if the game was made any easier with its big, first update.
    (Which for me would have been necessary to make it FUN.)
    But well... I guess it hadn't been promised.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    When I asked Playrix about this a while ago, I was told that the youtube-videos might be older than the actual settings in the game. That was before the update last week. So, some gamers must have had a different version from the start.
    I then gave up, and was waiting for the update, but I'm still not convinced that the update fixed this issue.
    Forum member and Gardenscape-player WaitingForStars had posted about this issue, brought it up, as far as I see, and their latest post (I believe) is here.
    Interesting read, to say the least.
    Hello all, if you would like to see where I stand on this issue, here is the latest: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....519#post149519

I have avoided leaving a post like this in the past, because I really would like to see a complete solution (one that involves fully compensating players for time, effort, and sometimes $ spent on Gardenscapes) to this star payment discrepancy...but I also think it would be helpful for other players to be aware of the mixed messages I received about star compensation so that they can make informed decisions about whether to restart their games.

As I've said before, I would be Gardenscapes #1 promoter if this issue could just be resolved fairly...one thing that confuses me is why Playrix cannot provide an official star cost count (even for a selection of tasks if not everything) and instead insists on players doing the research themselves. While many of us do play with friends, that's not always the case...it would sure be a lot easier for lone players if there was an official star chart to help them self-diagnose bugs. One can understand why I am still too wary to try to reset my game
    Last edited by WaitingForStars; 10-31-2016 at 10:11 PM.
    Want to ensure that Gardenscapes is fair and equally challenging for all customers?
    Check out this proposal and discussion: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-of-customers)

I have the same issue! My most difficult levels are uneven to others... on level 151, which I am stucked, I have only 32 shots, while other players can move 36 times. That's not fair play, Playrix!!!!

Hi Debie, when you say that other players have more moves? Are you all playing the newest version of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Debie View Post
    I have the same issue! My most difficult levels are uneven to others... on level 151, which I am stucked, I have only 32 shots, while other players can move 36 times. That's not fair play, Playrix!!!!
    Hi,

Sorry to tell you that its not finished...

Since i've been stucked on level 192, i decided to note the differences between my game with uptade version and the others.

There are a lot of differences !! Not all the time, and sometimes it's the opposite... But when i'm on a difficult level, usually, i have less move.

Today, i'm on 238 and it's a countdown. 1'30 to finish... I hate that and i stucked again... But the others players have same time !!

So, i try to be patient...

I also start a new game on my facebook account to compare it, but i began to note at level 65. Now i'm stucked at 107. And you know what ??

It's a countdown too, and i have 2'20 to finish while the others have 2'35 !!!

Tell me why ??

Hi I am wondering how you are comparing the number of moves for the level? Everyone should. Now have the updated version of the mobile game.