Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Broken Balance in Regatta Global Combat

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    Hey Anna, and thanks for your input

Just so you know, I don't do facebook, and I resent playrix to trust this platform to communicate; I also resent the fact the link you sent me to, because it is in Russian.

I resent the fact one random poster accused my co-op to cheat and one of your mods gave credit to that... I love the game, I wish these accusations could be thwarted, because right now I think playrix is biased: I do not participate in regattas, I do not buy tcash anymore

I am very bitter with the way playrix is treating players like me or my co-op teammates
    Playrix trust their in-game reporting system as a communication platform.
    I resent the fact you seem to be unable to speak to anyone with a single shred of civility.

I resent the fact you can't understand that a player saw a potential flaw in the game and questioned it, in an attempt to ensure a fair game for all, and I resent the fact you can't see that this player was then informed of the proper guidelines, not "given credit" as you seem to think.

I wish nobody felt the need to cheat, so such accusations didn't even need to exist at all.

I'm very bitter towards your constant need to return to a place you don't want to be.

Since this seems to be a problem for you, I'll gladly show you the door.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Playrix trust their in-game reporting system as a communication platform.
    I resent the fact you seem to be unable to speak to anyone with a single shred of civility.

I resent the fact you can't understand that a player saw a potential flaw in the game and questioned it, in an attempt to ensure a fair game for all, and I resent the fact you can't see that this player was then informed of the proper guidelines, not "given credit" as you seem to think.

I wish nobody felt the need to cheat, so such accusations didn't even need to exist at all.

I'm very bitter towards your constant need to return to a place you don't want to be.

Since this seems to be a problem for you, I'll gladly show you the door.
    Wow you have waaay more patience than me. Good for you Nevada, can’t figure out why They keep coming back if they don’t want to be here!

Much more patience than me, nevada ...hopefully, she received a personal PM about the rules of the forum and her very unbecoming behavior. Just a tad pizzed off i would say.

Now, what is this thread about?? Lol

What a great shame that because of a few rude individuals the whole tone of the forum seems to have fallen into something very unpleasant. I used to really enjoy coming on here for the funny and helpful comments, sadly they’re now interspersed with too many vicious and totally uncalled for remarks which taint the whole experience. We have some fabulous moderators doing a difficult, largely unrewarding, unpaid job that most of us wouldn’t touch with a barge pole. I don’t have your patience Nevada, two strikes and you’re out would be my approach. Anyone who thinks it’s okay to be obnoxious, for any reason would get one warning and then out.

The ambrosia beetle, scientific name, Platypus koryoensis is responsible for the spread of oak wilt disease in Korea.
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 03-06-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Well, Cobalt, our more local variety beetle was hissing, spitting, trying to bite anything close - luckily the EXTERMINATOR arrived.

When beetles let you know early on that they are only looking to inflict damage, best to reach for the spray can of repellent -“kills bugs dead” it says on the can.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Well, Cobalt, our more local variety beetle was hissing, spitting, trying to bite anything close - luckily the EXTERMINATOR arrived.

When beetles let you know early on that they are only looking to inflict damage, best to reach for the spray can of repellent -“kills bugs dead” it says on the can.
    Sometimes that is the only solution, regretfully. Ironic though isn't it? A name like that and cursing proceeding forth like lava from a volcano. Like the new pic!!!!! It becomes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
    What a great shame that because of a few rude individuals the whole tone of the forum seems to have fallen into something very unpleasant. I used to really enjoy coming on here for the funny and helpful comments, sadly they’re now interspersed with too many vicious and totally uncalled for remarks which taint the whole experience. We have some fabulous moderators doing a difficult, largely unrewarding, unpaid job that most of us wouldn’t touch with a barge pole. I don’t have your patience Nevada, two strikes and you’re out would be my approach. Anyone who thinks it’s okay to be obnoxious, for any reason would get one warning and then out.
    Don't be disheartened by some insolent child who doesn't know how to behave. There's so many of such kind of people around, right? We have to just ignore them and keep on living and enjoy our life, and wouldn't allow them to dampened our enjoyment.

Last night I was so sad and angry, I can't write in English fast enough, thus all the Chinese just ran out of my finger......Now I translate what I wrote underneath the Chinese comment, if you like to read it, it's there...........

Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    Don't be disheartened by some insolent child who doesn't know how to behave. There's so many of such kind of people around, right? We have to just ignore them and keep on living and enjoy our life, and wouldn't allow them to dampened our enjoyment.

Last night I was so sad and angry, I can't write in English fast enough, thus all the Chinese just ran out of my finger......Now I translate what I wrote underneath the Chinese comment, if you like to read it, it's there...........
    We can't know who, what, how "such people" are, but you are right, that incomprehensible behavior can be found everywhere, and that we are better off ignoring it. Not always/immediately, but in these really hard situations. Allow me to give you a suggestion, too; for your health, so to speak: In my years in several fora, I have learned that once I notice I am getting annoyed or angry by / at posters, it is better not to reply. For one, the "good ones" are worth my time, and trying to formulate clearly and all that, not the "bad ones". And 2nd, in such a situation (= not a factual discussion!), no-one will be convinced anyway.

Very sorry to see you were sad, and angry. It shouldn't happen through a game forum at all. Actually I wanted to say thank you to you; I find it very very kind of you to reply to Mishy, and also, that you translated your post afterwards I had put it in Google translate, but I can tell you, your translation is better understandable!

Thank you for your advice, DD. I'll keep calm when such situation come up again, and refrain from answering those......

I did not translate word by word (like Google Translate did), it will be kind of odd and not really closed to the true meaning of the Chinese expression.
    Thank you for your kind reply and suggestion.