Thread: Activate New Boosters

Activate New Boosters

Hello,
    I think it's a good idea to add the possibility to activate from the laboratories also boosters that are given free with the games, like: doubles the frequency of train arrivals, doubles the frequency of arrivals of the ships, doubles the frequency of arrivals of the planes and so on..

These can already be activated in the lab?

Do you mean buy them with gems? Because we can't do that, and that would be nice.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Yes I intend this,
    I think that could be a nice thing in the next update give the possibility to buy these kind of booster whith gems, in this moment they are not in the laboraty, I mean the booster for doubles the frequency of train arrivals, the booster for doubles the frequency of arrivals of the ships, the booster for doubles the frequency of arrivals of the planes. These were prize that were given to those who completed the various levels of competitions, such as the fishing competition, the plane, the snow-board ...

The boosters you mention are given as prizes only, or bought during events or regatta themed items.
    The way to get the frequency increased otherwise is to update your trains and islands.
    You can bring any plane back as and when you want to by using TCash.

A lot of the things we would love to have implemented are not viable, either because they would take away the challenge of the game,
    or, they would not be in the interest of the business.

Hi Cuddz, Thankyou for Your answer. I would like to know a little thing; Is your answer the official position of the Playrix?

And crops take ..٪؜ lesser time to grow

Quote Originally Posted by lilly63 View Post
    Hi Cuddz, Thankyou for Your answer. I would like to know a little thing; Is your answer the official position of the Playrix?
    Unless the person has Playrix staff under their name, no, but experienced players are familiar with how requests are managed.

I can rephrase this: make special boosters permanently available in the laboratory. I don't see a real negative to this other than it takes away the "specialness" of the prize. These boosters don't make the game any less challenging than other boosters we can get with gems, in my opinion, but I'm not a regular user of boosters.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9