Thread: Laboratory Upgrade For Ships

Red face Laboratory Upgrade For Ships

Hello,

I have a question about the laboratory upgrade "Favorable Voyage". It says that by using it that the ingots are twice as effective. Does that mean that if you add the ingot to your ship that it comes back with twice the amount of goods? Like instead of three peaches per ship you would get six?

Thanks for any help and/or explanations! 😄

Unfortunately, no, it doesn't work like that.
    What it does is this: for example you want to get limes from olivia island. If you send no ingots, the probability that you get limes is ~20%. If you send a silver ingot, the probability becomes ~50%. If you send a platinum ingot, it's 100%.
    Now, if you activate the booster, the probability is doubled, so you have 100% chance that you get limes with a silver ingot (instead of 50%).

When preparing to send a boat, you see all 3 items displayed with a circle around them, when the circle is 100% complete and green, means that you will definitely get 3 of that item. So you can play around with switching ingots and watching how the circle changes to give you a better idea of how likely it is to get that item.

The maximum amount you get of any goods from any islands is always 3 of any item, regardless if you send ingots or have boosters active - can't get more than 3 of an item per boat.

*the numbers are just for example, i don't know the exact probabilities, you can check the ships wiki page for more details.

Well that's a bummer! LoL. But now I understand and I thank you for taking time out of your gameplay to help me out!