Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Math Problem or Glitch?

Question Math Problem or Glitch?

as the title says: Math problem

135 x 16 = 2160 ...right?
    2160 x 16 = 34560 ...right?
    34965 > 34560 ...right?

so, please, can someone explain me how a team with 16 active regatta members can have a score of 34965 points?

I play since years with a very serious and friendly team, following fair play rules.

This morning, I saw one of our competitors' score: 34965.
    Since we are paired in a "16 regatta active member group", there is clearly a mistake: the perfect theoretical score is 34560.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the attention,
    kind regards

Mario, proud member of Township Alliance Team

I am the leader of Township Alliance and clearly this is an impossible score to achieve with only 16 players. Playrix this needs to be investigated. I have submitted a support ticket with coop tag # info. 1FC75D3C-58AE-4A73-96B5-6EC2DF53C53F.jpg

Please do let us know once you get an update. I am very curious about this.

On a separate note, I might just be speculating but could it be some way be connected to the recent glitch in the app? The scores are going all over the place with some players losing and some successfully getting them back. In our Co-Op, 1 player completed 6 tasks. I was checking the stats and for that particular player the 'tasks completed' went from 6 to 3 and back to 6 within a span of 5 mins. However like I said, it could just a speculative explanation from my end.

Cheers,
    Town Name: NewTown
    Current Level: 103
    CoOp name: ReadyToHelp (#RE95J6)

Townshipper since July 2017

Yes we have had a couple of players that completed task (2) each that disappeared. Now our regatta race shows a score of 35100 for our opponents , apparently they now have 16.25 players. My first support ticket I recd a generic reply that we should make sure we have the current version of the game. Which I do, now my ticket is closed and so I had to submit another one with the updated score. They need to investigate instead of closing the ticket out. Very frustrating.

It is getting funnier and more intriguing, if I may add :-)

When I raise an in-game ticket and want a response, I select 'No' when asked if I am happy with the response. It becomes an open ticket and has to be replied.

Hi, NewTown,
    I'm not sure if this has to do with the "black screen issue" that many players are experiencing during the last days.
    Many players, me included, by the way.
    As LadyMar55 said, two of our teammates lost some completed tasks, because of the glitches.
    But in this case, we have a co-op in which players completed more than 16 tasks, during regatta, which is impossible, according with the current rules

off topic:
    Happy playing! I just put a like on your town.

New town, I had the same thing happen to me. Had to submit another ticket. Very frustrating when they don’t even read your issues but send u a generic answer that address the black out issue instead of this current one now. Now the team we are competing with has 35370 points with only 16 players. 2160 x 16= 34560 not 35370. So apparently they have 16.375 players racing. Can we please get some help playrix or perhaps a moderator can assist before the regatta is over? Lot7863D7AF-0597-4251-8AB9-61C38C0DA3F2.jpg7863D7AF-0597-4251-8AB9-61C38C0DA3F2.jpg of us spend a lot of t cash on this game and we want fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by acmya View Post
    Hi, NewTown,
    I'm not sure if this has to do with the "black screen issue" that many players are experiencing during the last days.
    Many players, me included, by the way.
    As LadyMar55 said, two of our teammates lost some completed tasks, because of the glitches.
    But in this case, we have a co-op in which players completed more than 16 tasks, during regatta, which is impossible, according with the current rules

off topic:
    Happy playing! I just put a like on your town.
    I sincerely hope that Playrix has responded and sorted this issue.

Giving TCs for the glitch is OK but giving extra points would be ridiculous :-)

Off topic: Firstly Thank You and secondly, is yours the Co-Op whose stat show that 73 wins in Golden League races?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymar55 View Post
    New town, I had the same thing happen to me. Had to submit another ticket. Very frustrating when they don’t even read your issues but send u a generic answer that address the black out issue instead of this current one now. Now the team we are competing with has 35370 points with only 16 players. 2160 x 16= 34560 not 35370. So apparently they have 16.375 players racing. Can we please get some help playrix or perhaps a moderator can assist before the regatta is over? Lot7863D7AF-0597-4251-8AB9-61C38C0DA3F2.jpg7863D7AF-0597-4251-8AB9-61C38C0DA3F2.jpg of us spend a lot of t cash on this game and we want fair play.
    You must have received a ticket number. You can try to PM that number to Anna and hope for quicker response.

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but have you triple checked that the teams definitely only have 16 racers?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”