Thread: Friend request

Friend request

I dont have fb account without fb account how can i make friends plzzz help me

Hi Addi

Sorry but there is no other way to get friends in the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

Sorry but there is no other way to get friends in the game.
    I think that's ridiculous and you should look into other ways. No everyone has or wants facebook, so I don't see why it needs to be involved in everything. If you could only play this game on facebook fair enough, but you can't.

It's not just this game, but lots of games and websites now, where you only get certain additions, levels, rewards, prizes and stuff if you do something on facebook. Why does facebook have to be involved, if you can play the game not being on facebook and download it without being on facebook, why then do you need facebook to do stuff.

I'm thinking of downloading Gardenscapes and Homescapes. Do you need facebook to add friends on these games too

I see the same request for Facebook in all the game I try. Even if there is no friends/exchanges involve, they ask for Facebook. I agree with you it is getting ridiculous. The thing that irk me the most is when they mention that we can loose everything if we do not get a Facebook account.

Gardenscapes and Homescapes are the same. We need Facebook to get friends.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The thing that irk me the most is when they mention that we can loose everything if we do not get a Facebook account.
    Then when they go oh we have x amount of followers and more likes then someone else. Yes, but how many are actually only following and liking as they are unable to progress in a game or get certain items if they do that.

They are not following and liking because they want to, they are doing it because they have had no option.

The one's that say rate our game to progress, I feel like rating it 1 star just to stop them. Saying I'm being made to rate for the sake of it, so I'm rating you down.

It's like the rich person throwing all their money at someone to get them to be their friend and like them, then they think they are better then the non rich person as they have more so called friends, when really they have just bought friends and not earned them.

Gardenscapes and Homescapes are the same. We need Facebook to get friends.
    I might think twice about downloading the now. I'm glad Township doesn't have this.

At least Playrix do not send us 10 messages day to connect to Facebook like other games.

We can play the games, we just progress more slowly having less lives in a day. I do not mind as I am in no rush or in any competition to go faster. I started playing Township with no friends as it took them quite a while before they introduced the in-game system.