Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orangery flower

I also got orangery today. Not happy about it - i would've preferred to have it on the weekend so it's more likely that i can use *some* of the infinite lives time.. Now those rewards are really wasted.

I got the orangery as well this morning. It appears that it will last 2 days, as usual. I also received the dog training event yesterday - first time on a Monday for me - now with 3 sections to beat. I've concentrated on this one as the increased coins for winning level are a bonus, but the event finishes in the middle of the night for me so I don't think I'm going to make it right to the end this time around.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Mine dog training has been at Monday (passed all 3 stages, usually got at tusday). Its weird cause im on android and didnt have any unusuall orangery. Im not regret this Like Dread said, now rewards would be wasted. For me cause lack of levels.

I actually liked the new hats thing, though i wish you could test levels out now.

Those hats seems to be usefull till You get harder level or if You have levels at all. Is it only those few or are there more of them? Cause on main theres only 4 hats. Wonder if its all?

Yes, there are only 4 hats. If you keep completing levels without losing a life, you keep getting the boosters in the last (4th) hat.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Yes, there are only 4 hats. If you keep completing levels without losing a life, you keep getting the boosters in the last (4th) hat.
    Like i thought, thanks

Same like Camylie for me, dog event on Monday, orangery on Thursday (as I got new levels on Thursday and on Tuesdays I don't have levels to play no orangery on Tuesday). The hats I also got, but couldn't play because of the lack of new levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Those hats seems to be usefull till You get harder level or if You have levels at all. Is it only those few or are there more of them? Cause on main theres only 4 hats. Wonder if its all?
    Now i have only 3 hats...

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Now i have only 3 hats...

Thats weird! I got 4. But i havent got any unusal orangery like others android players.