Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose When To Activate Unlimited Lives/Play

Hi

Your Postpaid account is now active

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team. This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your request. Please be aware that this is not a live chat. You should be hearing back from our staff within the next 48 hours.

In the meantime, please check out the in-game help pages. The in-game help contains a wide range of articles on frequently asked questions and common issues related to the game. If you find the information you need or the solution to your problem, please let us know by replying to this message.

Playrix Customer Support Team

Lives

I lost two hours of endless lives because when I won the last level in the treasure box, at 3 am... I had to go to sleep. When I was ready to log in an play today... It wasn't there, this isn't fair and makes me really frustrated. You shouldn't have to play as soon as you win... and if I knew that ... I wouldn't have played the last level .... You should be able to store it or something... Smh

fui lesado.

Aconteceu isso comigo
    tbm, éo pior que pra conseguir isso eu comprei diamantes e quando fui jogar no dia posterior eu já não tinha as vidas e os diamantes, ou seja gastei dinheiro á toa, me senti enganado e lesado pelo jogo.

I also agree. This is ridiculous. I'd paid for some gems and got 2 hours.. then I won another 6... and lost them because I couldn't stay up all night playing the game. You should be able to close the game and have that time paused. It's unfair to the players and not really "reward" if you can't use them. If you are unwilling to let us pause the time, then you should't give unlimited lives for more than a hour and give us free gems instead.. something we can actually use.

2-hour infinite play rewards

I started playing this game about a month ago, and I enjoy it very much.

I have a suggestion about the 2-hour and 6-hour "infinite play" rewards. I would like it better if we could choose WHEN that infinite time starts. This happens frequently, but most recently: yesterday while I was eating breakfast, I opened the first chest and received the first award, but I had to leave for work. So it was like "Here's your prize - too bad you can't use it!" The developers could just create a button on the fish tank screen, maybe underneath the "lives" on the top left, and the players would be able to push that button when they were ready to use the reward. I would be able to save them for a more convenient time, like after work, or even the weekends.

I agree with you

I totally agree. There have been many 2 hour and 6 hour awards for infinite play I have not used.

Free 2 hr unlimited lives

I opened fishdom today just to play one game while I waited for my ride to work and there it was, 2 hrs free! So I thought maybe if I didn't touch the "play now", or whatever it says. I thought if I just exited the game without accepting the free 2 hours that maybe it would be there when I got home and was able to play. NOPE! 😧 missed out! It didn't help that previous to that I accidentally touched that stupid "continue playing" for 9 diamonds! Ugh! It would be great if there was an "are you sure" button. Also, it would be nice if we could use the unlimited lives when we had time. Once the time is activated by us, the player, then the countdown would start.
    Last edited by FooVear; 05-04-2017 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Typo

Free time

It would be really nice if I could "save" my free 2 hours for a later time when I have more time to play. It has happened a few times where I open my game to,play a quickie before work and end up losing my 2 hour free