Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose When To Activate Unlimited Lives/Play

Choose When To Activate Unlimited Lives/Play

I loved the idea of a time with unlimited lives, but when I achieved the first level it automatically started the hour countdown. I didn't have the time at that moment to use that bonus. Please consider allowing the users to activate that bonus time at their discretion.

I agree, it would be great if it only counted when the game was on and not in real time. However, I don't think it was useless. My 2 hour unlimited lives (of which I used 75% of that time period) gave me at least 20 extra tries. If only it wasn't the seemingly unbeatable level 359...

i loved the unlimited lives ! i agree what you are saying though but helped me so much! thank you fishdom !

I agree too. Would like to have used that when I chose, not immediately
    Y.

Choices

It would b great if when a chest is won, the infinity could b used whenever instead of right when it is won as sometimes there is no time atm won to b able to use

Infinite lives

I wish I could choose when to start infinite lives rather than it starting as soon as I earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiJo View Post
    I wish I could choose when to start infinite lives rather than it starting as soon as I earn it.
    When you get infinite lives on the spin leave it on the screen. Do not close the game or it will disappear. It will stay there as long as you don't start playing or close the game. You cannot play the regular game when this is on the screen (obviously) but if you leave it there you can play your infinite lives whenever you want. I hope I have been clear and that this helps you.

This is good information to know but unfortunately leaving the game open on phone

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    When you get infinite lives on the spin leave it on the screen. Do not close the game or it will disappear. It will stay there as long as you don't start playing or close the game. You cannot play the regular game when this is on the screen (obviously) but if you leave it there you can play your infinite lives whenever you want. I hope I have been clear and that this helps you.
    This is good to know but I use my phone to play and it isn't possible to leave the game open without draining the battery. It would be great if the game would allow you to store the option like it does the bombs and other bonuses. I have already lost my infinite life several times.

I agree with Katpickard. It would be great if infinite lives can be stored like boosters. Imagine, it's late at night and I won 6 hours of infinite lives.!!! I mean, I need to go to sleep and get up early to work! Or there is a good sale going on and part of the sale is 2 hours of infinite lives but I can't do it because I have things that I need to get done. Yet, there are times I have nothing to do and I can't play because I ran out of lives and have neither the diamonds to buy lives. It would also be great to have the infinite lives be stored as boosters in blocks of 1 hour?? How about it?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeia View Post
    I agree with Katpickard. It would be great if infinite lives can be stored like boosters. Imagine, it's late at night and I won 6 hours of infinite lives.!!! I mean, I need to go to sleep and get up early to work! Or there is a good sale going on and part of the sale is 2 hours of infinite lives but I can't do it because I have things that I need to get done. Yet, there are times I have nothing to do and I can't play because I ran out of lives and have neither the diamonds to buy lives. It would also be great to have the infinite lives be stored as boosters in blocks of 1 hour?? How about it?
    I agree 100% with PrincessLeia, katpickard and the others who would like to be able to store the infinite lives they have won. For both security and battery reasons, I do not leave apps open on any device when I'm not using them, whether it be on my phone, tablet or desk computer. I play Fishdom on all three, and enjoy the game, but to have to use the entire infinite lives time right when I get it is not fun, and now that I know that I have to keep the app open to retain infinite lives, I have no motivation to try to win them. That is really too bad, because I do enjoy having some non-stop playing time! Please consider PrincessLeia's suggestions!