Thread: Problem with second fountain

Problem with second fountain

Hello to all.

I have problem with the second fountain..I have fix it and everything its ok..But when i open the game again
    the second fountain its not fixed

The fountain before the lost my progres like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0glLeVm0fsk

Now i am in 183 level...And i dont have any option to fix the mountain..

Any solution please?

Hi Thanks. Have you tried restarting your device? Was there a green tick above the fountain telling you that it was ready? Has it shown as having been completely fixed on your tasks list?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Thanks. Have you tried restarting your device? Was there a green tick above the fountain telling you that it was ready? Has it shown as having been completely fixed on your tasks list?
    I think the problem is not from device because i have 2 devices and the 2 devices have problem with second fountain.
    Anf of curse i have complete the green tick.And my fountain like as the video...Then when i open the game again the fount like to the picture to my first post.Sorry for my bad English. Also i have tried to re-install the game and install it again but nothing change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos92 View Post
    I think the problem is not from device because i have 2 devices and the 2 devices have problem with second fountain.
    Anf of curse i have complete the green tick.And my fountain like as the video...Then when i open the game again the fount like to the picture to my first post.Sorry for my bad English. Also i have tried to re-install the game and install it again but nothing change it.
    Hi Thanos. It is probably best to report this problem to P!ayrix via the Help and Support in your game settings. They will be able to look at your game and sort it out for you hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Thanos. It is probably best to report this problem to P!ayrix via the Help and Support in your game settings. They will be able to look at your game and sort it out for you hopefully.
    I dot it but nothing reply get back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos92 View Post
    I dot it but nothing reply get back.
    It might take them a little while to reply but they will.