Thread: Selling Gems

Selling Gems

This would be a great option to have

We have Aurelio that offer to exchange them for other gems, usually at the rate of 5 for 2. I would not sell any gem for 1 or 2 T-cash. They are too hard to come by.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

selling gems for t-cash

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    We have Aurelio that offer to exchange them for other gems, usually at the rate of 5 for 2. I would not sell any gem for 1 or 2 T-cash. They are too hard to come by.
    The Mint never offers enough coins for ingots to make it a viable option, and I'm acquiring gems faster than I can use them. I would like to see "Aurelio" more often and that he offered t-cash in exchange, or being able to cash gems in at the Mint for t-cash. Can someone in Playrix/Township figure a way to do that, Please? I do enjoy the game, but I do not have spare real money to spend on buying t-cash. help please, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfreyd View Post
    The Mint never offers enough coins for ingots to make it a viable option, and I'm acquiring gems faster than I can use them. I would like to see "Aurelio" more often and that he offered t-cash in exchange, or being able to cash gems in at the Mint for t-cash. Can someone in Playrix/Township figure a way to do that, Please? I do enjoy the game, but I do not have spare real money to spend on buying t-cash. help please, thank you
    Aurelio does sometimes offer Tcash in exchange, but it's only 1 or 2. The devs won't do like for like, in the same way the mafioso only pays 1 or 2 tcash for ingots and jewellery.

The number of gems needed for the zoo animals does become far greater than many can manage, so you may it may best to exchange what you can and keep hold of the rest.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Where do I make complaints at? The thing says I cannot post a new thread (I have no clue what a thread is). Can anyone help me please. I have Google cash and I want to buy Green Bucks but the payment system on township is saying I don't have enough Google Cash but I just added Google Cash yesterday I used my birthday money I saved. I know I have enough but Township says I have less than two dollars but I should have more cause I added ten yesterday to Google Cash. This is the fifth time this has happened but normally if I wait 24 hours after adding Google Cash the Township game says okay now you can buy it, but this time it has not done it and it has been well over the 24 hour mark now. I just wanna buy some Green Bucks is all and play the game.

If you keep trying over and over like five times in a row as you said, it looks suspicious account activity like your bank or something has been hacked. Be patient. Why did you think it would work a fifth time when it did not the first four.

You could try and earn the cash rather then buy your way to "achievements"