Thread: The prize wheel

The prize wheel

I used to like the prize wheel you could spin every night and get prizes but know I don't like it very much because I get the same prize every night. I used to get the rainbow wheel or the jackpot or the bombs but now all I ever get is coins. I'm not sure I want to play the very hard levels if they aren't going to give us the good prizes more often.

Prizes are random, i mostly get additional lives (useless due waiting for new levels) or rainbow blast, last week got jackpot after a half year.

Keep going and i bet someday You will got it

I suspect that we all receive coins or lives most often. I think I've won the jackpot three times since the daily spin was introduced. The way I look at it is that it's a free bonus, whatever you get. Playrix didn't have to give it to us, even though so many players asked for it. I'm not at the end game like Camylie so I do use my lives when I'm playing away from wifi and can't get the daily spin, events or buy boosts or coins.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Woodlandgirl said very important thing:

Playrix is giving us free things and didnt have to.

We should appriciate they did it at all imao.

I remember when few days in row i got only lives, had 15 in list, coins are more usefull.

If comes bout jackpots i used to get them more often like 3-4 times, now is very rare prize

I agree with Camylie and Woodlandgirl, its a nice bonus which you get for no effort. The dog and flower events are also a nice way to earn something additional and still so many people just complain . . . I dont know, how about being grateful sometimes instead :P .
    Gardenscapes level 3010
    Homescapes level 320

Not trying to sound stupid 😂 but how do you spin the wheel. I have a account on Instagram but never used it

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Gaspar View Post
    Not trying to sound stupid but how do you spin the wheel. I have a account on Instagram but never used it
    After midnight each day, Einar shows up on his little scooter on the street. You can either tap him on the street, or tap the wheel that shows up (in my case) on the left side of the screen. The wheel spins and you hit the stop button and the wheel will show whatever prize it lands on.

As far as prizes? It can be random.....one day it's a rainbow blast, another day a bomb, another day it might be the shovel. I don't mind whatever I get as they'll come into good use somewhere down the line!

It's not an 'In-app Favor' Business

Quote Originally Posted by Jarousek View Post
    I agree with Camylie and Woodlandgirl, its a nice bonus which you get for no effort. The dog and flower events are also a nice way to earn something additional and still so many people just complain . . . I dont know, how about being grateful sometimes instead :P .
    "Marketing Tricks that Fool You Every Time" from Grunge.com
    Now, a company advertising a sale or any kind of "free giveaway with purchase" kind of deal is obviously trying to lure in customers. But they're doing it not only because people like free and cheap stuff. As humans, when people give us something, most of the time, we want to give back, unless you're pre-ghost visit Ebeneezer Scrooge. So, if a company gives us a great deal or a free present, we feel like they deserve more of our money in the form of future sales. We want to give back to the company that's been so good to us.

Robert Cialdini discussed the idea of reciprocity in business with NPR. It works in a variety of monetary transactions, even tipping. He found that when people got a plain check with nothing extra, they tipped however much they wanted based on service alone. Cialdini added, "But if there's a mint on the tray, tips go up 3.3 percent." A second mint, and the tip jumped 20 percent. Yep: one stupid Andes mint, a dozen of which probably cost a dollar, will make us feel like we need to give extra back. So, if we increase our generosity over a crappy garbage mint, imagine how much money and loyalty we give whenever we feel that a brand has done us a favor. - quote from Grunge.com article

Gardenscapes is an in-app sales business. I pay for their services (game play), and I don't think for a second that I should feel grateful for our business exchange. Playrix isn't "giving" anything "extra" to me by allowing me to spin a prize wheel. They are business owners with the objective of meeting a revenue target. They do so by making Gardenscapes fun and by giving us customers incentives to keep coming back to play/spend $.