Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 01.08. New Update For Android (Google Play)

PerfctOne
    Quote Originally Posted by athenagoddess View Post
    Kuen, you stated kindle version out next week and guess what, it's next week. How much longer? Which day?
    Lol. Generally give them til weds, since that is still considered early. But if we don't see it by end of day weds, I will ask again.

athenagoddess
    Ok will do but hope it's here today

suzijazz
    Ok will do but hope it's here today
    Are u still able to play game on kindle. It just keeps telling me there a update and to download but nothing happens n game is locked out very frustrating

Kuen, you stated kindle version out next week and guess what, it's next week. How much longer? Which day?
    We will try to make it happen today or tomorrow! Stay tuned!

athenagoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by suzijazz View Post
    Are u still able to play game on kindle. It just keeps telling me there a update and to download but nothing happens n game is locked out very frustrating
    Yes I can play on Kindle no problems apart from bored of waiting for update.

suzijazz
    I've uninstalled n 're installed n still the same wonder if it's because the game is linked to my phone via fb the update running on my phone but since I've updated on phone kindle not working

athenagoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by suzijazz View Post
    I've uninstalled n 're installed n still the same wonder if it's because the game is linked to my phone via fb the update running on my phone but since I've updated on phone kindle not working
    Could you delete from phone and play on Kindle until update. It seems to me because of the update you are trying to play two games which can't happen.

athenagoddess
    Well it's Wednesday and no update for Kindle. When?

PerfctOne
    Well it's Wednesday and no update for Kindle. When?

kuen,

it is 8am CST and no Kindle update here.... any idea of what time it may be? or even what day it will actually be ready ?

IT JUST UPDATED FOR ME... SO GO GET YOURS ALL MY FELLOW KINDLE PLAYERS.
    Last edited by PerfctOne; 08-06-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: UPDATE CAME THRU

athenagoddess
    At last. No more moaning until next time lol