Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 01.08. New Update For Android (Google Play)

Gee, Graylady - do you suppose everyone at Playrix is gone for the weekend? I know Kuen only appears here, Monday thru Friday. Hope they have weekend support staff, because I'm mighty bored with the gal w/nose ring staring back at me when I check random players! Ha Ha.

Hi everyone

This morning I had a notice from Google Play Store about an update of the game. I updated my game again. It is not clear what this update is about but right now, my random people are random again. No more 1 hour message.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android but not facebook
    Last edited by Graylady; 08-03-2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: mistake correction

Bummer. I still have the gal w/nose ring staring at me and no updates indicated at the App Store.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Graylady can you reply back to Playrix and tell them the Random Player is an issue on iOS systems, too? I don't have email configured on my iPad - my email provider doesn't have an App for it and I don't know how to or want to set up something else. Therefore, I can't communicate with tech support

Thanks!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi everybody! I'm here. So as far as I undersatand your random friends list doesn't refresh, is it right? Did this happen right after you got an update? We do have weekend support staff so they will contact you as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Graylady can you reply back to Playrix and tell them the Random Player is an issue on iOS systems, too? I don't have email configured on my iPad - my email provider doesn't have an App for it and I don't know how to or want to set up something else. Therefore, I can't communicate with tech support

Thanks!
    Hi Nana

I did not get back to you before because I wanted to be sure that the problem was solved on Android. It is. I did get a new refresh after 5 hours.

I would suggest that you send a regular email at support@playrix.com giving them your town name, user name and ios version. That way they should be able to check your situation.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android but not facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi everybody! I'm here. So as far as I undersatand your random friends list doesn't refresh, is it right? Did this happen right after you got an update? We do have weekend support staff so they will contact you as soon as possible!
    Hi Kuen

That is right. Our random friends did not refresh at all for 24 hours for me. This morning, Goolgle Play Store advised me there was another update for Township (a second one in two days) so I download it and the problem was solved for me on Android. Nana has the same problem but no solution yet.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android but no facebook

mrsgottrocks
    Hi! I loaded the update and my IOS friends reappeared on my friends list, but as of today they have dropped off it again. Anyone else having this problem? Ive rebooted, waited a day, done what I can, but no change. Suggestions? Oh, and I do see a difference in the people. If you tap on them they stop and do something...tip a hat, pet their dog, read the mail, etc. Just wish I could figure out what is that thing in the back of the truck..a loudspeaker part? Lol..

Mrsgottrocks
    Level 61
    Galaxy 10.1 Android Tablet
    Facebook used to connect to friends

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgottrocks View Post
    Hi! I loaded the update and my IOS friends reappeared on my friends list, but as of today they have dropped off it again. Anyone else having this problem? Ive rebooted, waited a day, done what I can, but no change. Suggestions? Oh, and I do see a difference in the people. If you tap on them they stop and do something...tip a hat, pet their dog, read the mail, etc. Just wish I could figure out what is that thing in the back of the truck..a loudspeaker part? Lol..

Mrsgottrocks
    Level 61
    Galaxy 10.1 Android Tablet
    Facebook used to connect to friends
    Hi! Would you, please, make sure that all of your friends updated the game to the newest version? Could you, please, try to re-install the game just once more? If this doesn't help, please, send a request to our HelpDesk: support@playrix.com. Our agents will do their best to help you resolve the issue!

athenagoddess
    Kuen, you stated kindle version out next week and guess what, it's next week. How much longer? Which day?