Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 01.08. New Update For Android (Google Play)

01.08. New Update For Android (Google Play)

AWESOME NEWS! A new update for Android users is now available! Get it on Google Play: http://plrx.gs/Vbl2xz

Enjoy an all-new update to Township:
    * Maximum city level increased to 80!
    * Now you can "Like" other players' towns!
    * 5 new community buildings.
    * 2 new types of houses.
    * 7 new expansions added to the city.
    * The Town Hall now contains city statistic.
    * There are 5 new collections of artifacts at the Central Museum.
    * Large houses now take up half the space.
    * Now there are cars and buses on the roads.
    * New localization: Indonesian.
    * And lots of visual and other improvements!

We hope you will enjoy it!

P.S. Kindle users, a new update for you guys will be out on Amazon at the beginning of next week

dizzy
    Download and installed.

athenagoddess
    Boo boo want it now. Stamps feet. Lol. Enjoy you other users.

EBo
    Not all things are good. The time for expansion befoe update was 10 hours and now after update 16 hours. I'm not happy about this.

Got the update this morning.

One thing I like about it is the change in the random people : we now have 7 people instead of 5 and they are from a range of level. Before I was stuck with people all on level 57. Right now they range from level 36 up to level 60.

As I'm not on Facebook, this is the only way I can see other people's town. Too bad I can't "like" them.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android, not facebook

Orangecrush
    So, is it worth loading the new update, or should I wait for a while to expand my land with the 10 hour completion time?

Edit: Okay just loaded the new update on my wife's game. Don't see much of a difference so far and they say the town's people are more animated but they seem to be doing the same little movement's as before?
    Last edited by Orangecrush; 08-02-2014 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush View Post
    So, is it worth loading the new update, or should I wait for a while to expand my land with the 10 hour completion time?

Edit: Okay just loaded the new update on my wife's game. Don't see much of a difference so far and they say the town's people are more animated but they seem to be doing the same little movement's as before?
    Hi Orangecrush

The first thing I did after the update is open a new lot as I had all the tools for it. I don't remember the time it took. I'll have to take note on my next lot. It seems that it took a lot more then 10 hours. The higher the level, the longer it takes.

The second thing I did is order all the new community buildings. Now I have to wait for them to finish and the tools to come in.

The third thing I did is spent almost all of my accumulated mining tools.

I like all the little cars going around. I try clicking on them but they do nothing. I don't see a difference in the people either. I click on some and no difference.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android but not Facebook

Hi everyone

Just sent a bug report on the new update.

There is a problem with the random people. When the timer get to zero, instead of showing a new set of people, it set a new timer of 1 hour.

Will let you know when I'll get an answer.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android but not Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi everyone

Just sent a bug report on the new update.

There is a problem with the random people. When the timer get to zero, instead of showing a new set of people, it set a new timer of 1 hour.

Will let you know when I'll get an answer.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android but not Facebook
    Same thing here on iOS. Left to go run errands when Random was 2 minutes away from refreshing. Was gone little over an hour and returned to find same Random players and timer says it will refresh in 58 minutes. If you do the math it is on its 2nd 1-hour refresh.

Hi Nana

I just close my tablet and restarted it just to check. No success !

I have the same people since 7am. It would make it some 5 times the list has been postpone for another hour.

No answer yet from Playrix.

Graylady
    Level 61
    Android and not facebook