Thread: Unlimited lives

Unlimited lives

When we need to grow the flower an it gives us all the unlimited time, why can't the clock stop when we log out. I am a mother n there is no way I can sit for 6 start hours an play the games. I have been playing n I haven't spent alot of money in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moralesmario07@yahoo.com View Post
    When we need to grow the flower an it gives us all the unlimited time, why can't the clock stop when we log out. I am a mother n there is no way I can sit for 6 start hours an play the games. I have been playing n I haven't spent alot of money in this game.
    Hey! I agree with your idea. In the meantime i have a little trick for you that i use often and that may be useful for you too. If you exit the game (not a full exit but like putting it in standby) before you accept the gift from the flower event it will still be there when you reopen the game. As the time starts ticking from the moment you accept the gift by touching the screen after it is being displayed to you.

Time!!!

(Little story) I just finished my flower competition and was rewarded 6 hours of Infinity lives (woo hoo) but I had other things to do away from my phone so ALL that time was wasted I didn’t get to use any of it. My daughter had a similar situation she had 2 hours of life at lunch and had to waste it to go back to class (I suggest that when the game is not being played it pauses that time) unfortunately I’m not able to play the game for hours at a time. thank you, love the game.
    Last edited by Robin Linn; 02-20-2018 at 09:01 AM.

How about finishing flower competition when you have time to play ?

I think the 6 hour reward, which on the face of it is a wonderful bonus, is the most difficult one to use fully. I certainly don't have 6 hours straight available to me to play games no matter how I might try to time finishing the orangery competition. I'd hate to be the one sitting at a meal with family or friends, for example, and trying to sneakily use up my unlimited lives I doubt they'd be talking to me for long!! Although, come to think of it, that might give me more time, after all

If you close the game after completing the last level of the flower competition (as soon as it starts turning your remaining moves into bombs is safe), but before "accepting" the prizes, the time won't start until you restart the game.

Of course... good luck EVER finding six hours to play. It seems to be the experience of quite a few players that the six hour infinite lives, at least not being able to choose when to use it, is a disincentive to play. I don't understand why Playrix seems okay with this, but despite MANY complaints, there has been no indication that the developers are even listening, much less inclined to do anything...

I do not play Gardenscapes but Fishdom where we get the same 6 hours bonus. I like winning it, not because I get 6 hours of play time but because I get 6 hours to play short periods. I may end up playing a total of 1, 2 or 3 hours of free time. Great bonus for someone without friends. To me, even 4 periods of 15 minutes is a nice bonus.