Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really? Chinese New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    Attachment 23399Attachment 23406
    The second picture is what it looks like when you click on it. I was hoping for fireworks ������
    Hi Calita,

Sadly, the attachments don't work for me
    Do you mean the fire works stand? Cause this one you find in our "regular" decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Med View Post
    <snip...>NOW we are going to put up a Chinese New Year decoration that you can't purchase with the t-cash you have on hand. Nope! We are going to ask for another $20 bucks so you can get the Year of the Dog statue.<snip...>
    I don't know how they come up with the offer prices but at $5.98 (USD) for both the dog and kitty and some T-cash, I'm getting quite a bargain.

Screenshot_2018-02-16-09-04-17.jpg

No the new one leah, that you get with buying the three tcash offers. Not sure why you cant see the picture. I will try again.13269ADD-FAD9-4BA4-9FC0-36C6828C5466.jpg

Well it seems they did bring back the older decos for CNY, the only new one for me is the Chinese lion.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    No the new one leah, that you get with buying the three tcash offers. Not sure why you cant see the picture. I will try again.13269ADD-FAD9-4BA4-9FC0-36C6828C5466.jpg
    Yes! Now it works! Thank you so much for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I don't know how they come up with the offer prices but at $5.98 (USD) for both the dog and kitty and some T-cash, I'm getting quite a bargain.

You sure did get a great bargain! I think all my deals combined were $30. But I had to buy tcash before Valentine's ended so now will have cycle round for lower tcash offers.

A dog!! We have a dog deco!!!

Is the confetti blast banner supposed to do something? It has a button that seems like it should do some animated action when you tap it but mine does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Is the confetti blast banner supposed to do something? It has a button that seems like it should do some animated action when you tap it but mine does nothing.
    I was going to post the same question. Hopefully someone has an answer.

Arrrrgh, I went grocery shopping and when I got back the offer had expired ! No dog for me

Arrrrgh, I went grocery shopping and when I got back the offer had expired ! No dog for me
    That really stinks, Charlie! And you had such a great offer....I buy mine the minute they appear; had many co-op members that their offers disappeared before the time was up. You can visit the dog in my town