Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game is way to difficult

game is way to difficult

So, my thought is this. When will you do something about those many many complaints about the game is way to difficult to get Stars in, and to many Stars is needed to get the jobs done?? I mean i get it that you want to make money 😉 But if you dont do something about it you will just end up loosing your players ( me included) and i think its to sad cause this could have been a fun game maybe even a favorite. But, as it is now....i think you are just out to rob good people of their money. Do something

Please do not make accusations on this Forum. It is a Forum consisting mainly of players. Open addresses to Playrix are not useful as those who you are aiming at, are not on this Forum.

Accusations? well okay then im sorry. But havent you noticed how many players say the same thing as i do? I am just letting you know that you have made a fun and good game. But as hard as it is to get Anything done in the game it isnt fun after a while and if you dont do something to make it easier the players are either forced to use a lot of money on boosters every time they play a level, or quit. And yes maybe it was a hard accusation to say "rob" sorry. But i was kind of angry about it cause you have so so many users who Said the same as me many times and you dont Seem to have done Anything about it yet....or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    Accusations? well okay then im sorry. But havent you noticed how many players say the same thing as i do? I am just letting you know that you have made a fun and good game. But as hard as it is to get Anything done in the game it isnt fun after a while and if you dont do something to make it easier the players are either forced to use a lot of money on boosters every time they play a level, or quit. And yes maybe it was a hard accusation to say "rob" sorry. But i was kind of angry about it cause you have so so many users who Said the same as me many times and you dont Seem to have done Anything about it yet....or am i wrong?
    You seem to think you are talking to Playrix. You are not. You are talking to players of the games - some of whom may well agree with you - but if you have a complaint or comment to make to playrix, then tell them - not us.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hi All. Just my two cents. Every section of this Forum has an official Playrix Administrator to review player comments good and bad and report the feedback back to the Developers responsible for a particular game.

I feel Yellow has every right to vent frustration here - within the bounds of Forum rules, of course - in order to grab the attention of the Forum Aministrator assigned to this game.

Moderators are to assist with issues where they can do so, and leave larger issues that are not part of their pervue to the Admin.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow View Post
    But it is not "us". We on the Forum are players just like you. You are right that I didn't like the word "rob", but I can understand how things can get written in the heat of the moment. I agree with you about the difficulty of the levels. But I do not spend cash on the game and just play until I beat the level. I feel that if we can come up with a practical suggestion as fellow players, then we can contact Playrix via Nataly with the suggestion. Open letters on the forum can just lead to conflict and nothing is gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi All. Just my two cents. Every section of this Forum has an official Playrix Administrator to review player comments good and bad and report the feedback back to the Developers responsible for a particular game.

I feel Yellow has every right to vent frustration here - within the bounds of Forum rules, of course - in order to grab the attention of the Forum Aministrator assigned to this game.

Moderators are to assist with issues where they can do so, and leave larger issues that are not part of their pervue to the Admin.
    With respect Nana, Tassie and I received our remit from Playrix. As far as I am aware no other members were party to those discussions.

I have explained in my reply to Yellow, why these kind of "Dear Playrix.." posts can be counter productive and can also cause an escalation of tension and friction on the Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I have explained in my reply to Yellow, why these kind of "Dear Playrix.." posts can be counter productive and can also cause an escalation of tension and friction on the Forum.
    Hi, Hyacinth--for the benefit of any players who may be reading this: are there any other appropriate avenues through which customers may report to Playrix besides the support site?

I do not know if Yellow is dealing with a "bug" and has tried out the support site, but I can understand where Yellow is coming from...I am still trying to make sense of some mixed messages I have received on the support site and forum about a problem I reported over a month ago. I am trying to stay positive about everything, because I really think this could be a great game, and I would be Gardenscapes' biggest cheerleader if I were allowed to play the exact (emphasis on "exact"...not "almost exact") same game as other players
    Want to ensure that Gardenscapes is fair and equally challenging for all customers?
    Check out this proposal and discussion: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-of-customers)

Hi WaitingForStars: The Gardenscapes Forum is for all players of the game and this sub-section is entitled "Bugs and Issues." You should not feel intimidated about posting "issues" you are having in the game. This information, if seen by the Admin, can and should give them feedback about player issues. If they feel your issues are valid, they may even relay them to support staff or developers of the game. There is no guarantee.

Often fellow players offer helpful suggestions about the issues you may be having.

Serious bugs and issues should always be reported through the Support system in your game, but you should never feel hesitant to also express them here, too. You have a great Admin, Nataly, in Gardenscapes and I am sure she will look after you players fairly and expediently, if necessary.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForStars View Post
    Hi, Hyacinth--for the benefit of any players who may be reading this: are there any other appropriate avenues through which customers may report to Playrix besides the support site?

I do not know if Yellow is dealing with a "bug" and has tried out the support site, but I can understand where Yellow is coming from...I am still trying to make sense of some mixed messages I have received on the support site and forum about a problem I reported over a month ago. I am trying to stay positive about everything, because I really think this could be a great game, and I would be Gardenscapes' biggest cheerleader if I were allowed to play the exact (emphasis on "exact"...not "almost exact") same game as other players
    Hi WaitingForStars,

Nataly is the Playrix Admin for the Gardenscapes game. I believe one of your issues was the disparity of the game between players
    regarding star requirements for tasks. Nataly replied in this post:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....226#post146226

If you feel that your game is still not running as it should. Then the best thing to do, after uninstalling and reinstalling your game and the problem still persists is to report the problem through your in-game settings to Playrix. You can also send a private message to Nataly expressing your concerns. I, like you, play the game. I enjoy the game, but I understand the frustration. I do feel that some tasks, e.g. the phone calls should only cost one star and that you should get 2 stars for completing timed levels and the lemonade tasks for instance.

Nobody is intimidating anyone here, but we need to point out where other means of communication would be helpful to you. Unlike some members believe, as a moderators, we monitor the Forum and alert the relevant Playrix Admin to a post/thread that may need their attention, as often they are busy in their support role. I have just alerted Nataly to this thread, so when she picks up her private messages, she will see it