Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Watchin’?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbox View Post
    The Crown and House of cards.....and any Godzilla/ish movie.
    I have both of those on my to watch list!! Can’t wait to watch them😄

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Father Brown, Death in Paradise, Doc Martin, Poldark and of course Outlander.
    I was able to add them all to my list except for Poldark and Outlander, they weren’t on my Netflix unfortunately. The other 3 look good tho! I love BBC shows😄 Especially if they are the Sherlock-y type!

Quote Originally Posted by dillonn View Post
    Outlander is a great show!
    Absolutely! My fav, books too!

Quote Originally Posted by dillonn View Post
    Outlander is a great show!
    Hm, I kinda lost interest when Jamie went all domesticated. It seems I prefer my Scotsmen slightly feral, like my cats, and arguably like me, lol. Haven’t done Poldark yet, or Peaky Blinders. Maybe one of those should be next for me. I do wish Sherlock could’ve gone on forever tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Hm, I kinda lost interest when Jamie went all domesticated. It seems I prefer my Scotsmen slightly feral, like my cats, and arguably like me, lol. Haven’t done Poldark yet, or Peaky Blinders. Maybe one of those should be next for me. I do wish Sherlock could’ve gone on forever tho.
    Try the books, he doesn't go domesticated in those. I do feel like he improved a bit in season 3, first half of season 2 was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Try the books, he doesn't go domesticated in those. I do feel like he improved a bit in season 3, first half of season 2 was the worst.
    Ah, ok, maybe it’s time I revisit it then. Thanks!

Yes, binge watcher from last few. Netflix has been some kind of cling.

Johnalex Zarco
    Can't afford Netflix -_-

Yes to Outlander - it's on Starz app or Hulu, and yes to Poldark - it's on Amazon.

For Netflix I highly recommend The Last Kingdom - its amazing!! Also for crime stuff, not sure if these are all Netflix but: The Killing, The Missing, True Detective, Bosh, Goliath, the early seasons of Law & Order Criminal Intent, Bodyguard, Ozark, The Sinner, Mindhunter, Safe, The Bridge, Hannibal, Fargo, The Night Of, American Crime, and some of the more kitschy network shows like How To Get Away With Murder and The Blacklist can be entertaining. Can you tell I like crime dramas? Hahaha!

It might be (Always a Witch Se02) I'm watching it on the free Netflix
    Last edited by dreadnought; 03-02-2020 at 01:39 PM. Reason: removed link