Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Member accused of cheating - tigger's den - really, playrix??

Member accused of cheating - tigger's den - really, playrix??

This is totally unbelievable. Duckie, aka Robin, level 151, has been accursed of cheating!! How dare you, Playrix!

Duckie is not a cheater..wouldn't even have a clue as to how to cheat.

This needs to be cleared up immediately!!

And yes, I filed a complaint..Lord, knows when Playrix will see complaint or even respond.

I am really upset by this....unbelievable

Thank you Scorekeeper, I reported to Playrix but have no idea if they even got my report. Reporting system is very flawed! So is how they accuse people of cheating!! Spent days making pies, pumpkin chips and costumes (hundreds even) just so I can complete event and focus on our regatta in golden league. I was accused of cheating right after I finished event. This not only hurts me, but worst yet, it will really mess up my wonderful co-op that has had to overcome other Playrix issues. We are a good team and no one there would even know how to cheat! Please go after the real cheaters! The ones who have larger populations than the game even has, lol! I don't even know how I will know if my game is exonerated because there seems no way for me to interact with you!!! Please help solve this mess! Thank you.

We are all still in shock! Robin told me that as soon as she finished her first task, the message appeared that she was being accused of cheating, and banned from the regatta.
    This is totally unbelievable that a "glitch" like this is happening, just like that!

When the regatta started we had another member, Ann, (see her thread) to us all showing as having finished 15 from 15 tasks, 0 points.
    So it is very obvious that something is very, very wrong here.

Playrix, would you PLEASE look into this!?

This is just ANOTHER glitch from Playrix which is going to hurt another innocent person. Duckie (Robin) has cheated about as many times as I've been to the moon, which is 0, Nada, ziltch. Plz fix before any more harm is done.
    Last edited by Marsea Murphy; 10-25-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Robin,

I knew having all those pies that you have been making for the 3 weeks prior to event would somehow backfire...I could really use some of those for my event! HAHA

Seriously, I will fight for you and our co op all the way!!

Off to send PMs...just float around the pond and relax...we will all be back together again having cake with you!!

......with Buttercream frosting?.......and seasonally colored sprinkles?

Another member of the Tigger's Den Co-op here... Please fix this glitch. There is no way Robin cheated... There have been so many glitches lately that I am going to give Playrix the benefit of the doubt that this is just a glitch... Please do something about this!!! Free our Duckie!!!!

I'm a member of Tigger's Den, too, and just want to confirm as the others have that our co-op is riddled with glitches. We are paying customers of this game and I feel that we deserve a rapid response and resolution to issues such as these. Spontaneously dumped tasks, boosters that don't last nearly as long as they should, and now the false accusation against Robin that she's cheating (among other issues!) are all just too much. Please, Playrix, show us that our support matters to you and fix these problems quickly!

Wow Playrix! Got it wrong again! Do you people do your research before taking action? Robin has never cheated in this game and I find it difficult to believe that you could show evidence of any. She needs to be reinstated immediately. This situation is absurd at best!

Oh, I'll probably get some grief for this but looking at this from a detached point of view:

Robin did say she completed the event already. I assume this means she got the top prize in the "thermometer". The event just started today and she'd done already. Well, on one hand, congratulations Robin. I certainly admire your preparation and experience in knowing what items would be needed to satisfy the "monster orders".

On the other hand, I can see that one characteristic of a "cheater", one with infinite T-Cash to speed up items or fill orders would also be to finish the event in less than one day. Unfortunately it is also a characteristic of a person with either excellent planning skills (yea Robin) or with a huge amount of disposable income.

So I understand the outrage from her team having lost her valuable contribution to the regatta. But I also applaud the efforts by Playrix to exclude cheaters from the competitive aspects of the game so that folks who play by the rules will not be totally discouraged by the "unfair competition". It is a shame that their efforts are sometimes undermined by the few cases where their detection algorithms are a bit too aggressive. Note that we don't ever hear about actual cheaters who are detected and quarantined, I doubt they would complain in a public forum.

I am often amazed at these events. While I struggle to get the few hundred necessary to get the top prize, I see the list of top scores with people in the 10,000 to 20,000 range and co-op scores in the stratosphere. I often wonder how they get scores that high. Charitably thinking of the enormous effort and time it takes to score that high.

Robin and her team, I hope this gets resolved for you quickly and you can get back to having fun.