Thread: Help! Player took a task but it didn't show up

Help! Player took a task but it didn't show up

One of my players took a regatta task but it's not showing up in her game, i.e. she does not see herself as having a task at all. The rest of us in the co-op can see it, but she can't and she doesn't have the task counter in the upper right of her screen. She and I both reported it in the game but I don't know what to tell her. Should she do the task (it's a house of luck) and hope it works? I don't want her to waste all of her clovers. I'm also getting a 10-15 second delay when I dump or take a task. I assume this is all because of the Halloween game. What do we do??

We have experienced the same problem! We can see his task but he can't. He has shut his game down and still he does not have a task counter. What are we supposed to do?

Sorry to read about these problems. Please can you ask the player affected if not you, to report this problem to Playrix from the in-game settings, so that this can be investigated for you.

She also restarted and logged in and out. I had her report in the game. We're in the golden league and she's losing precious time on tasks!

We have had this problem our co-op today. Playrix please investigate!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistizoom View Post
    We have had this problem our co-op today. Playrix please investigate!
    You need to report the problem from within your game or within the affected players game.