Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Improvements

Suggestions for Improvements

Hi,
    This is a great game in many ways, but there are some things that I feel could be improved, if possible:
    1. Can you skip steps? I didn’t want to add flowers around the creek, but the game didn’t want to go forward without it. I also didn’t want to paint the treehouse or add so many high bushes. Less is more! I know the game would go quicker this way, but I am more interested in designing the garden than in playing the games.
    2. While I appreciate that you are trying to make money, I feel that the cost for 5 extra moves is exorbitant! Almost $2 for 5 moves! Frankly, if there were more moves or if you could carry over unused moves to the next level I would be inclined to keep playing. As it is, I am becoming disenchanted with the game as the cost of playing increases as it gets harder.
    3. Can you not make one of the three choices each time be less gaudy? Something more natural looking would be appreciated.
    4. Not everyone is on Facebook - it is annoying to have your game recommend the use of another app - not all of your players are kids.
    Thanks.

I can side with you on 3 for sure, I'd want choices to be more general (i.e. I want lanterns from 1 part of the garden in another).

Quote Originally Posted by Fussimist View Post
    2. While I appreciate that you are trying to make money, I feel that the cost for 5 extra moves is exorbitant! Almost $2 for 5 moves! Frankly, if there were more moves or if you could carry over unused moves to the next level I would be inclined to keep playing. As it is, I am becoming disenchanted with the game as the cost of playing increases as it gets harder.
    You must be really impatient. I'm on about level 1200, and have spent exactly $0 on the game.

The game is much more luck-based than you might think. When you get good drops, it is easy to beat almost every level without buying extra moves. When you get bad drops, it can make a level utterly unbeatable. Don't spend anything to complete a level (this includes boosters) until you have tried at least five times. Sometimes (not often, fortunately, but sometimes) it takes twenty or thirty tries to complete a level... and not just "super hard" levels, either. (In fact, the difficulty labels are a pack of blatant lies.)

I totally get your point about the luck of the game. When I finally beat some levels I exclaim “Finally, the FLUKE!” (umm, “Fluke” meaning the drops came in unusual good order, allowing me to beat the level) And I agree. I have beaten many “super hard” levels the first time and spent days trying to beat ones not even considered hard.
    You haven’t by chance beat level 1235? I’m beginning to feel like I’ve reached the one I am just not going to beat. Wondering if there is any strategy I’m missing.

Support buat team garden semua, game ini telah menjadi game favorite saya, tapi ada yg mulai membuat saya mulai merasa tidak happy karena salag satu event yang anda buat seperti chest, sampai level 2202 belum hilang juga, tolong d perbaharui lagi, dengan hidup hanya 5 anda membuat 15 kunci dan setiap minggunya anda terus mengulang permainan yang sama dengan tingkat kesulitan yang sama. Saya sangat berterimakasih atas support anda tentang hal ini.

Quote Originally Posted by kopen6m View Post
    You must be really impatient. I'm on about level 1200, and have spent exactly $0 on the game.
    True. Im a end game player and also never spend real cash.

Only patience can save us

Quote Originally Posted by Phillips View Post
    You haven’t by chance beat level 1235?
    1235... [consults journal] 5 tries, and I used a shovel. Unfortunately I don't remember the level, so I can't give you any advice; probably just got lucky. (Yeah, I keep a record... goes back almost 1000 levels; I didn't start until a few hundred in.)

If you're still stuck, start a thread over at Tips & Tricks and include a screen shot of the level. (Incidentally, that's one thing I don't like about the rake... the level number no longer shows while you're actually playing the level .)

If comes bout levels:

End game (or high level) players cannot really tell what You have to do in certains level cause much of those lower levels has been changed during evolve the game.

Its a very high chance that level 1235 is diffrent now too.

Please look forward on youtube for walk trough or put here a screenshots of level You had stuck on. Perhaps then we will be able to help You, dear Phillips

I can see that the developers are having trouble with creating interesting new levels and fixing problems.
    First, they need to fix the problem where the program crashes if you do not have an Internet connection. This is a big problem when you fly a lot on airlines and don’t have an Internet connection. I play these games to pass the time but cannot play this game because of that problem.
    Second, here are a few ideas you may consider. In the levels numbered 80 through 90, there was a level that was totally out of place for so early in the game. It was extremely difficult to do because you had to create boosters in one part of the game and allow them to flow to where they were needed. This is the level of difficulty that should be occurring in the 1000’s levels. Take a look for this level and see what I’m talking about. Unfortunately we are unable to go back to any previous level which is another flaw in the game, so you will have to do this research on your own.
    Another idea is to let the dog get on the conveyor belt, in other words have his path cross the conveyor belt and let him get on. This way we can transport him to some other part of the game which might be a strategy.
    Lastly, you could try having the dog get on the conveyor belt and go off the screen, which then enters into another game. This would be a totally new aspect that you have not yet explored.
    I have more ideas than this, but I will stop this message at this point because it is already too long. Good luck.

I forgot one very important thing. Please, we are begging you, take down the Christmas decorations across the street! It’s almost Easter for god sake