Thread: Fishy Bank Feb. 15, 2018

Fishy Bank Feb. 15, 2018

I'm a little confused about the fishy bank. This is the 2nd time they offered it. It states, collect 30 diamonds(which then reads "full") to purchase access to those diamonds,for $2.99. I also have 42 diamonds that are originally mine from before the fishy bank promotion.
    So I purchase the fishy bank at 2.99$, and the bank reads "0". I have no diamonds in my fishy bank? So if I understand this correctly, I have to gain 30 diamonds during game play to have access to join this promotion? Then I start from 0?

Then, when I use diamonds, where are they taken from, my fishy bank or my regular diamonds from before this promotion? And when this fishy bank deal is over, do I loose the unused diamonds? And how many times can I use up 50 diamonds? Does it reset after you've used 50 diamonds? And can I use them to purchase game boosters? I love this promotion, it's is just very vague as to what the rules are.

Fishy bank

πŸ€£πŸŸπŸ πŸ¦ˆπŸ™πŸ‘ thank you

My issue with Fishy Bank, it take all the dimonds I earned the it like blackmail to get them back .
    , It keeps saying the bank is full, but still takes all of my dimonds 😣. So the l can only get Dimonds for the next 6 days is to pay for the dimonds I won in the game??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Ryan View Post
    My issue with Fishy Bank, it take all the dimonds I earned the it like blackmail to get them back .
    , It keeps saying the bank is full, but still takes all of my dimonds ν ½νΈ£. So the l can only get Dimonds for the next 6 days is to pay for the dimonds I won in the game??????????????
    The bank let us "earn" extra diamonds that go in it. It doesn't take anything away. We do win the few diamonds here and there like usual.