Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rake?

Rake?

I've just noticed rake boosters, under the shovel. What do they do?

They are remove whole columne in both directions at once.

Thank you. Don't remember getting them, but that's helpful to know

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdog View Post
    Thank you. Don't remember getting them, but that's helpful to know
    They were introduced just recently. You get 3 in the beginning, and if you want to get more, it takes 3800 coins for 3 rakes
    As Camylie also mentioned, you can use them similarly to shovels - select a any tile on the board, and the entire row and column will be cleared. If there are double chained/iced/boxes elements in that row/column, it will remove one of the chains/ice, not the entire tile.

Wow, they're expensive. I foolishly used one when they first appeared - you know how Austin tells you to try it out. Should have come out and gone back in again!
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Your very welcome 😊

Yup, they are so expensive, but i can understand it, rake and shovels are the most usefull powerups in game

I didn't get a rake until now. Has there been a Valentines Event and the rakes came along with this?

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    I didn't get a rake until now. Has there been a Valentines Event and the rakes came along with this?
    Not sure they're related, but you're right on the timing, it's just a few days since rakes were introduced. ^^ I'm so saving up mine lol.

Thank you very much, Marshmellow! I wrote Customer Support.

In ingame news were said rakes will appear recently in case hard level or i was missunderstand it?

Kali perhaps they appeared during previous levels and You were waiting for new ones? Contact support is always a good idea 👍