Thread: A BIG Difference playing game on 2 IPads

A BIG Difference playing game on 2 IPads

I have 2 IPads with this game on both. One is my granddaughters, and I let her buy the stuff to decorate her aquarium. I play the games because she is too young although I let her explode the bombs. The other is the one I play most often. It’s very interesting that the game on my granddaughter’s IPad gets opportunities to watch ads 3 times in a row, about 3 or 4 times a day. I get diamonds about 2 out of 3 of those ads. On the other IPad, I am lucky to get to watch 1 ad. And when I get an ad, it’s usually rewarded with coins. The older IPad can get close to 40 diamonds in a day or 2, and the others struggles to get up to 9 in 3 or 4 days. Also, the Valentines sale is different. On the older IPad, the 2nd and 3rd option are .99 and $2.99, whereas the new IPad the 2nd and 3rd option are $3.99 and $5.99!!! What? No way I’m paying that! Why is it this way? Does anyone else have it on 2 IPads and have the same issue? I’m sure this isn’t really considered a bug, but more of some kind of algorithm, but I personally don’t appreciate it!

I am so frustrated by this! One one of my iPads I get videos all the time (have had 6 so far today), and on the other not even one. I am up to 73 diamonds on the one with several bombs, but on the other, down to 7 diamonds and no bombs. All because I don’t get the videos to watch. So for whatever reason, it’s not uniformly done. Grrrr! Not happy! I’d like to know why!