Thread: Do not manager to go to a new acquarium

Do not manager to go to a new acquarium

Hi! I completed the three stars of the Egypt acquarium but I cannot go to a new one ( Wild West). I have already tried to upload and restart the game but I am still there! I also tried to buy something but nothing happens. Please help me!

Hi Itaka! Could you please check whether all of you previous aquariums have all three stars?

Hello. I am having the same problem. I finished Fantasy three weeks ago. The next aquarium hasn’t opened. I went back and checked
    All previous aquariums. All stars are filled. I am working on level 1998. Please help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi Itaka! Could you please check whether all of you previous aquariums have all three stars?
    Yes, I have them all'!

Quote Originally Posted by Itaka View Post
    Yes, I have them all'!
    Could you report this problem directly from the game then? We'll definitely look into that. A couple of screenshots might also help in resolving this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Susan61 View Post
    Hello. I am having the same problem. I finished Fantasy three weeks ago. The next aquarium hasn’t opened. I went back and checked
    All previous aquariums. All stars are filled. I am working on level 1998. Please help. Thank you.
    Hi Susan61! Unfortunately, our Wonderland aquarium is not yet ready. We'll make sure to finish designing it by the middle of March!

Done! But how can I attach them?

Thank you. I will have lots of coins to spend in it when it is finally ready. But where to spend my
    Valentine hearts?

Hi Lyuba, could you tell me how can I send the screenshot to you? I have not Facebook. So please let me know. Thanks