Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12.02 New Update For Mac Is Out!

12.02 New Update For Mac Is Out!

Hi, there! The newest Mac update is finally out! 😲

SNOWBOARDING CHALLENGE
    πŸ‚ Produce snow at a special factory to keep racing and setting new records!
    πŸ˜› Enjoy 2 new profile pictures given for personal and competition achievements.
    πŸ† Check out temporary goods at factories and 9 sports decorations in the store.

FASTFOOD STARS
    🍳 Upgrade the Diner to achieve higher results in the competition.
    🏫 8 custom decorations available in the store.

REGATTA AND CO-OPS
    ⌚ Reserve regatta tasks and send your friends personal invitations to your co-op if you're an Elder or higher.
    🚩 Set your country's flag on your co-op's badge!
    🏝 Have a look at the community-requested feature: a new quay by the Co-op Center!

This update also features St. Valentine's Day celebrations, new decorations (parking lots), and city expansions! 😍

Enjoy!

Not a Mac player, but very excited for this on behalf of those that are
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    β€’ Township Wiki,
    β€’ the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    β€’ the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sidorenko View Post
    Hi, there! The newest Mac update is finally out! 😲

SNOWBOARDING CHALLENGE
    πŸ‚ Produce snow at a special factory to keep racing and setting new records!
    πŸ˜› Enjoy 2 new profile pictures given for personal and competition achievements.
    πŸ† Check out temporary goods at factories and 9 sports decorations in the store.

FASTFOOD STARS
    🍳 Upgrade the Diner to achieve higher results in the competition.
    🏫 8 custom decorations available in the store.

REGATTA AND CO-OPS
    ⌚ Reserve regatta tasks and send your friends personal invitations to your co-op if you're an Elder or higher.
    🚩 Set your country's flag on your co-op's badge!
    🏝 Have a look at the community-requested feature: a new quay by the Co-op Center!

This update also features St. Valentine's Day celebrations, new decorations (parking lots), and city expansions! 😍

Enjoy!
    WARNING TO ALL. I JUST DID THIS UPDATE AND HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CHEATING!!!!!!!
    The new profile picture is there and the new dock design, but no sign of the event.......
    Please get it sorted straight away Playrix!
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Lyndie send her a PM right away and report this in game, while CS is up and about.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    WARNING TO ALL. I JUST DID THIS UPDATE AND HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CHEATING!!!!!!!
    The new profile picture is there and the new dock design, but no sign of the event.......
    Please get it sorted straight away Playrix!
    Reports of many Mac OS players collecting bannings following the much anticipated update. This is so annoying!
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Lyndie send her a PM right away and report this in game, while CS is up and about.
    Done as soon as I had posted here Nana........ but thanks for the prompt.

Four in our co-op have now been falsely accused..... Can someone from Playrix please let us known that this problem is at least being looked in to???????

Total chaos unfolding on Mac OS. Players don't know if it is faster to update, get banned and then wait to get reinstated or to wait until the problem with the update has been sorted out before even trying to download the update. Many coops are finding themselves in the situation of being unable to communicate between updated and unupdated players and those who have found themselves banned.

Can anyone from Playrix suggest what is the best thing to do for now? Update or not? Wait and see what happens?
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Well this is sad indeed to read... I know you guys have been waiting for this update.

I'm confident Playrix are already working on the problem, and have asked what they recommend people do in the meantime, so if I hear anything back, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, please use any form of communication you have to let others know if they get banned via update, they need to start a ticket with customer support, and follow up on any reply they receive.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    β€’ Township Wiki,
    β€’ the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    β€’ the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Good news - I and my 3 team mates have been re-instated. Thank you Playrix for your prompt resolution. Shame it can’t be prevented from happening though. It causes a great deal of unnecessary stress.......