Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yes, early this morning. I put my stuff in the Zoo.

AE484055-224E-4F89-88F6-EF192C966298.jpg

Molly is going for a triple and will land on the penguin enclosure and slide down to start again. Watch out baby penguin! LOL
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

These are looking great guys!

I can't wait to get a few bits around and make a lil "sports" area.

Guess Ima need more space... :sigh:
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Oh wow! These all look awesome! All of you are so creative😄 Thank you so much for taking the time to screen shot and post! You all have definitely given me some inspiration!
    Off to go buy me some Olympic decor!! Hahaha.
    Town Name: Starfish Lagoon (Level 72)
    Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    Platform: iOS

Playing since June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Attachment 23105

Hi Garfunkel;

I made a small scene with some of the Olympic Decor.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Really does look great beside the Rocket, and having those Biggest Diamonds added in... "two thumbs up"

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Yes, early this morning. I put my stuff in the Zoo.

AE484055-224E-4F89-88F6-EF192C966298.jpg

Molly is going for a triple and will land on the penguin enclosure and slide down to start again. Watch out baby penguin! LOL
    Nana, very nice! We are geniuses I tell you! I may have to borrow that idea putting the trees behind the bobsled track
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-12-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Merged post
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I’m a little jealous I have to have everything in storage for the time being lol. I love looking at all of your towns to see what I have to look forward to😄 I feel like I get one saw for every 100 planes and trains I send out haha.

Hey Sweetness! What event did that statue near your town sign come from? The one with the cow and sheep holding up the chicken sitting on a globe. It’s very cute!

Playing since June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
    I’m a little jealous I have to have everything in storage for the time being lol. I love looking at all of your towns to see what I have to look forward to������ I feel like I get one saw for every 100 planes and trains I send out haha.

Hey Sweetness! What event did that statue near your town sign come from? The one with the cow and sheep holding up the chicken sitting on a globe. It’s very cute!
    Thanks, That came from Earth Day (last year) April 22, thought it went well with my Around the World Theme. Hey, I haven't even made it that far in the Event, not even to Reward 5 (lol), holding my snow for Regatta, hoping for task on that (fingers crossed) , so I only have only won one Event Deco.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-12-2018 at 06:56 PM.
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Thanks, That came from Earth Day (last year) April 22, thought it went well with my Around the World Theme. Hey, I haven't even made it that far in the Event, not even to Reward 5 (lol), holding my snow for Regatta, hoping for task on that (fingers crossed) , so I only have only won one Event Deco.
    Oh how fun! I love how they make events for the majority of the holidays😄 Any excuse for more decor! Haha.
    That’s a really good idea! I didn’t even think about hanging onto my snow for the regatta! Great idea! I’m super excited to see what the new yacht club decor will be, I love new regatta seasons😄

Playing since June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
    I’m a little jealous I have to have everything in storage for the time being lol. I love looking at all of your towns to see what I have to look forward to😄 I feel like I get one saw for every 100 planes and trains I send out haha.
    !
    Lol, I don't want to disillusion you, but I think that's the same story as with the barn - no matter how many space you have it'll be never enough

I just redesigned my whole town and just checked: I currently have around 400 decorations in my storage with having almost all expansions. And I haven't yet a clue where to place my Easter deco

As for the saws: Same problem here with shears for my zoo - that'll be my next project. But since I'm almost totally broke for now it will have to wait anyway

And hey Sweetness: I'm done for now - some other plans have to wait for ingots and coins, lol. Just visited your town once more and I truly adore it, it almost made me start reworking my own town again
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

Thanks Lea, I will go take a look. NEW: I can't believe that I am just now "hitting Like" on your town, would have thought that surely I would have visited you before now (My Bad!). Your town looks great. I really like your barn area, plaza with the swan fountain, love the back lot with the castle set up, and how you positioned your Romantic Statue, all are really done nicely. I can tell you put a lot of thought and love into your town. You have many of the older decorations that I would love to have. The small flowered green house, and flower arches, bone T-Rex, and I am guessing that gazebo and little swan lake were previous Valentines decorations. It will be two years playing in April for me, so when that flower Event was going, I just was not understanding how things worked, so missed most of the decor sadly. "Anywho" your town is fabulous darling
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-12-2018 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Added New

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Lol, I don't want to disillusion you, but I think that's the same story as with the barn - no matter how many space you have it'll be never enough

I just redesigned my whole town and just checked: I currently have around 400 decorations in my storage with having almost all expansions. And I haven't yet a clue where to place my Easter deco

As for the saws: Same problem here with shears for my zoo - that'll be my next project. But since I'm almost totally broke for now it will have to wait anyway

Oh no don’t say that!!! Hahaha. Very true I’m sure tho especially because I must have every piece of decor that Playrix creates lol.

Yeah I don’t get many shears either! I’m mostly focusing on my town right now tho so that’s ok...for now anyway lol. But I get soooo many shovels, a few axes and once in a very very great while i’ll get a saw haha. I just want more land!!!!😄 Slowly but surely I keep telling myself lol.

I love the Easter decor I’ve seen in others towns! So cute! I’m really hoping for some repeat decor for when Easter gets here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Thanks Lea, I will go take a look. NEW: I can't believe that I am just now "hitting Like" on your town, would have thought that surely I would have visited you before now (My Bad!). Your town looks great.
    Yes same here!! I don’t think i’ve ever been to your town before Lea! I just gave it a like😄 You did a great job redecorating! I really like your fairytale section, super cute!

Playing since June 2017