Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Olympic-Themed Decor

Can I see pictures of how you used the Olympic decor? I can’t picture how I would use some of the pieces so it’s making me not want to spend my t-cash on them. However, I know as soon as they’re gone i’ll regret it cuz MUST HAVE ALL THE DECORS!!! Hahaha😄
    Town Name: Starfish Lagoon (Level 72)
    Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    Platform: iOS

Playing since June 2017

Hey Garfunkel. I tried to find the picture and/or Thread of the 2016 Olympic Event. This player did the coolest set-up and included the Stadium CB building, but I could not find it for you . Anyway, I have all decor, but spread mine out, some are still in storage to do a display after Valentine's. The Fountains look great everywhere, and I have them all over my town (and zoo) LOL! I love me some Fountains. Anyway, here are some of my pics of a few items: Pic of Souvenir Shop (you can see a fountain in that shot), Diving Board...

FullSizeRender 75.jpg

FullSizeRender 73.jpg
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-12-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    Sweetness, this looks really nice! I love your arrangements!

I created an „Olympic park“ in 2016 with the summer games and I too integrated the stadium CB building together with other sports places I found in our „regular decorations“. Sadly, currently my whole town is under construction and I‘m not done yet.

Here‘s a screenshot of the current status however. As sweetness mentioned some of the decos can be placed everywhere. I saw some really nice arrangements, some people integrated the plaza and the fountains also in their zoos so I‘m hoping you will get even more examples by other players.
    How cool! It was you! I knew someone did, I was just "a looking" for that Thread (lol). You had done an awesome job, so that had been locked in my brain since that Event.

NEW: Lea, I wish you had taken a screen shot of that display . I was thinking there was one, but back then we just really visited each other's towns.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-12-2018 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Added New
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    How cool! It was you! I knew someone did, I was just "a looking" for that (lol). You had done an awesome job, so that had been locked in my brain since that Event.

NEW: Lea, I wish you had taken a screen shot of that display . I was thinking there was one, but back then we just really visited each other's towns.
    LOL - Sweetness - I'm just trying my best - lol, give me some minutes
    Town: Lea's Town
    Level: 118, Zoo Level 45
    Playing on iOS
    Co-op: Sláinte mhaith, Co-op tag: #SD74RR
    FB: https://m.facebook.com/leas.town.75

New try of this post adding screenshots:

I created an „Olympic park“ in 2016 with the summer games and I too integrated the stadium CB building together with other sports places I found in our „regular decorations“. Sadly, currently my whole town is under construction and I‘m not done yet.

Here‘s a screenshot of the current status however. As sweetness mentioned some of the decos can be placed everywhere. I saw some really nice arrangements, some people integrated the plaza and the fountains also in their zoos so I‘m hoping you will get even more examples by other players.

Olympic Park screen.jpg
    Playing on iOS

Quote Originally Posted by :-:Lea:-: View Post
    New try of this post adding screenshots:

Olympic Park screen.jpg
    It is looking fantastic Lea! Great job! Thanks for sharing

NEW: Hey, let us know when you have it like set up like you want it, so we can take a look.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-12-2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Added New

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    It is looking fantastic Lea! Great job! Thanks for sharing

NEW: Hey, let us know when you have it like set up like you want it, so we can take a look.

Thank you, Sweetness

And yes, I will let you know :-)
    Playing on iOS

Olympic Scene.jpg

Hi Garfunkel;

I made a small scene with some of the Olympic Decor.

Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Looks nice, Cobalt.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thanks Nana. Have you finished the event yet?
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.