Thread: Can zoo be rated separately?

Can zoo be rated separately?

I spent much effort to decorate my zoo. However, I'm not sure if it is meaningful. I have seen many players with beautiful and creative town, but a very standard/typical looking zoo. I think this is because the zoo is not rated, only the town. Perhaps, people would be more inclined to invest in decoration for the zoo, by having the it rated separately (as I see it, it is almost a different entity, with its own level, experience system, and building materials).

In township, even though there are many decoration, it is hard to fit everything in the main town. I'm seeing the zoo and another place to try different decoration, and maybe a different style of decorating. By rating the zoo separately, and having an average different statistic, people will not only be driven to decorate the zoo, but also look at others' zoo. That would be ideal.

Hi I am not sure what you mean by rating the zoo? Are you referring to likes?

I may be wrong, but I think most people design for their own satisfaction rather than to try and get a lot of likes, given the likes don't give you anything. So I am not sure how this would change anything.

I agree with Tassie about the individuality. Also the zoo does come second to their towns in many cases, due to scarcity of resources and the co-op and regatta features. So, many players need to use their resources to level up and progress. So I can't really see a "like" feature changing this. But it is great to see that you are enjoying building up your zoo.

Oh and btw, I like your idea of trying different styles in the zoo and town. Really enjoying that part of the game myself, I do always look at both when I visit towns, as I am playing around with my zoo design at the moment