Thread: What fish want??

What fish want??

Hi! Ok...I have no idea if I'm where I need to be!? I'm new ....so hello 👋 I've just been trying to find something about how to know what our fish want and what they like ?? Is there a way to "check-in" on each fish real quick? And can we actually interact with them? This would be great info to know!!!?? ....well If there Is a way!?!? Thank you!!!

Hello! We humans can interact with each other, but no human can interact with the fish. Just enjoy them and feed them. That's really what they like.

But what do the items in their thoughts mean???

Quote Originally Posted by Workingonsue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by njkks View Post
    Hi! Ok...I have no idea if I'm where I need to be!? I'm new ....so hello ������ I've just been trying to find something about how to know what our fish want and what they like ?? Is there a way to "check-in" on each fish real quick? And can we actually interact with them? This would be great info to know!!!?? ....well If there Is a way!?!? Thank you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Workingonsue View Post

Hi njkks, Workingonsue, ndgoblue, and welcome to the Forum. I always took their little "decoration thought clouds" as items they would love to see in their tank . Also, when you keep tapping on them, they will interact with you (sometimes they get upset too if you poke them too much - lol). So if you want to "check in" with one of them, just give them a "poke." Happy Gaming
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 03-01-2018 at 09:21 PM.

I love fishdom, but I would like to know why we don't get the movies all the time. I would click to watch but no movie, or get a movie and no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia Mallan View Post
    I love fishdom, but I would like to know why we don't get the movies all the time. I would click to watch but no movie, or get a movie and no reward.
    There must be problems of some kind with the provider of videos. You could send a message to customer service from within your game to let Playrix know.