Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I was able to get the "very, very small" photo booth by asking co-op members if anyone wanted to "trade". I am quite disappointed that it is so flipping small for $150 tcash!! Hope we get another tcash offer soon...Am afraid to purchase via the regular way through game.

But yes, Sweetness, am working on getting Everything
    How small is it? Just one tile?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    How small is it? Just one tile?
    Yea Bethany one tile. It is very cute, but as Score and Hazel said a little on the pricey side, but very well detailed, and has movement, so I was in (lol)

Attachment 22923

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Axo and Bethany, I shall forward both of your ideas on. It'll be too late for this year, but maybe next year it'll be taken into consideration.
    Thanks Nevada, we never know. Never hurts to ask either
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-09-2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Added pic
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I am looking for people who want to exchange gifts. Any decoration will do, l have very few at the moment and l would like to get at least one of each (2 Cupids and 2 Ruby hearts). Please send PMs. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BroCon's Gramma

I also cannot give a Valentine to the one person on my friend list that I want to give one to..... my granddaughter. I don't understand why she's not showing up on the recipients list to give a Valentine, but is still on my friends list. I tried reloading the game, but she's still not there. Any suggestions?? Thank you for any help you can provide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    If you go into her town, you should see the button on the bottom left to be able to send a gift to her.
    I too tried to send a Valentine's gift to my granddaughter, she was not on the list of recipients. So I went to her town, no "Hearts" button. Then I realized she hasn't built her co-op building yet. I wonder if that's the determining factor. She is on my in-game friends list and I can send her daily "blue balloons", just not the Valentine's gift.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I too tried to send a Valentine's gift to my granddaughter, she was not on the list of recipients. So I went to her town, no "Hearts" button. Then I realized she hasn't built her co-op building yet. I wonder if that's the determining factor. She is on my in-game friends list and I can send her daily "blue balloons", just not the Valentine's gift.
    I exchanged Valentine's gifts with an in-game friend not in my co-op. But she is in another co-op. Not sure if this helps but thought I would share.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Hi I am also looking to exchange Valentine's gifts to decorate with- please reply if interested!

Quote Originally Posted by BroCon's Gramma View Post
    Yes, I shall. Will have the answer around 5pm Pacific time. 😄
    Sorry I'm late with the answer. My granddaughter has a busy after school schedule on Fridays!

The answer to the question though is, "Yes". Having her download the newest update fixed the problem, so l was able to send her the Valentine's Day presents.
    Town: ~**BroConsGramma**~
    Level: 86
    Zoo Level: 23
    IOS: iPad
    Co-Op: Gamma's Peanut
    Gardenscapes: Level 330

Quote Originally Posted by BroCon's Gramma View Post
    Sorry I'm late with the answer. My granddaughter has a busy after school schedule on Fridays!

The answer to the question though is, "Yes". Having her download the newest update fixed the problem, so l was able to send her the Valentine's Day presents.
    Yay! Thanks for letting us know! Im glad you got to send your gift!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    This is not everything guys, but it is some to give our new/first year players a look.

Attachment 22888

Attachment 22895

Attachment 22902

Attachment 22909

Also, feel free to visit my town, more will be developing soon (lol) . One more:

Attachment 22923
    Lol!!! that unicorn! I don't realise until I saw this that I wanted a unicorn but now... Yah!

Thanks for showing us. Great!

Hello,

This is a bit like blind date...

I would like to exchange valentine's gifts, like for like, possibly a unicorn and the loveheart park, possibly more.

It will mean hopping on and possibly off each others friends list so it'll have to be someone fickle, shallow and promiscuous, with GSOH.