Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Axo and Bethany, I shall forward both of your ideas on. It'll be too late for this year, but maybe next year it'll be taken into consideration.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Thank you, Ann. Unfortunately, there is no icon on her page. So I did a bit of research and have found that there are several people on my friends list that do not have the gift sending icon on their pages either. They are friends that have been unactive for a little while and my guess is that they are the ones that have not yet downloaded the new update and that's why we are unable to send them the Valentines gift. In my granddaughters case, of course I just have to wait until she gets home from school and updates her game to see if my theory is correct. I hope this is the answer!!!
    Again.... thanks a bunch!!
    Town: ~**BroConsGramma**~
    Level: 86
    Zoo Level: 23
    IOS: iPad
    Co-Op: Gamma's Peanut
    Gardenscapes: Level 330

Im glad you worked it out, i hadnt thought that some may not have updated, i hope you get to send your gift soon!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

Quote Originally Posted by BroCon's Gramma View Post
    Thank you, Ann. Unfortunately, there is no icon on her page. So I did a bit of research and have found that there are several people on my friends list that do not have the gift sending icon on their pages either. They are friends that have been unactive for a little while and my guess is that they are the ones that have not yet downloaded the new update and that's why we are unable to send them the Valentines gift. In my granddaughters case, of course I just have to wait until she gets home from school and updates her game to see if my theory is correct. I hope this is the answer!!!
    Again.... thanks a bunch!!
    I had the same issue and was wondering the same thing! Can you please post here if updating her township resolved the problem? Thanks!

Hi, I'm working on a "Romantic Park" in my Zoo.

Romantic Park.jpg

I'd like to put in a Small Romantic Park from the Valentine's Gifts but I can't buy it myself. Anyone interested in exchanging one of those? Send me a PM here and we can exchange Friend Codes (Android / iOS / Kindle). I might also be talked into a Stuffed Bunny but no Unicorns

Charlie

EDIT : Thanks to everyone who responded. I think I have enough for now. Thanks again,
    Last edited by cdosr; 02-09-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrey79 View Post
    I had the same issue and was wondering the same thing! Can you please post here if updating her township resolved the problem? Thanks!
    Yes, I shall. Will have the answer around 5pm Pacific time. 😄
    Town: ~**BroConsGramma**~
    Level: 86
    Zoo Level: 23
    IOS: iPad
    Co-Op: Gamma's Peanut
    Gardenscapes: Level 330

Guys, heads up, I had yet another Friend Code Change check your codes
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Did you receive the Park okay, Charlie?
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Did you receive the Park okay, Charlie?
    Yes, thank you for doing the exchange. And thanks to the other folks who responded with a PM. I've accumulated enough to work on the layout. Just waiting to save up enough for the Tunnel of Love ride, that's gotta go somewhere

Thanks again,
    Charlie

I was able to get the "very, very small" photo booth by asking co-op members if anyone wanted to "trade". I am quite disappointed that it is so flipping small for $150 tcash!! Hope we get another tcash offer soon...Am afraid to purchase via the regular way through game.

But yes, Sweetness, am working on getting Everything
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim