Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Why am I able to send Valentines gifts to some of my neighbors but not others? I want to sent one to a long time neighbor of mine, but it is not giving me the option to do so. And I noticed a few other neighbors also do not have the option to receive a guft from me. Very confused.

There should be an option for no gift, just send valentine balloon card for coins or maybe 1 tcash. As team leaderI wanted to give each player a valentine item but the cost is prohibitive.

Level: over 100
    Upgrades: all Trains & Islands 50 percent time. all Factories at 8 shelves
    Zoo: all restaurants purchased

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the max sizes are to post a screenshot on here?
    Hi boby, for IOS its 5:3, but after I edit I have to send it to my ICloud Drive to upload it. I will go take some pics

Quote Originally Posted by Axo View Post
    There should be an option for no gift, just send valentine balloon card for coins or maybe 1 tcash. As team leaderI wanted to give each player a valentine item but the cost is prohibitive.
    I really like this idea, and it DEFINITELY should be put forwarded to be considered for next year . Sometimes it puts a lot of pressure on some to try and "deliver." We do need to consider those that just don't have the TCash, but would like to do something for others. Most of us just like to send them, but certainly don't want folks to feel obligated to reciprocate, as most just want to show love/appreciation to others. This option, as you stated Axo, covers it all, without breaking the bank, great idea

ALSO, I ABSOLUTELY love the new feature of being able to personalize the message. Uh, oh, our dear Devs, you have shown us this can be done, and we shall "hound" you for this feature now (lol) -- Know its on "Requested List" already. I mean who would not want to wake to a nice "howdy do" when they open up their game in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrey79 View Post
    Why am I able to send Valentines gifts to some of my neighbors but not others? I want to sent one to a long time neighbor of mine, but it is not giving me the option to do so. And I noticed a few other neighbors also do not have the option to receive a guft from me. Very confused.
    Hi Cambret, They have to be on your friends list, not sure how the coop thing works though since I am solo. Hope it gets worked out for you
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-10-2018 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Combined Post
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

This is not everything guys, but it is some to give our new/first year players a look.

FullSizeRender 67.jpg

FullSizeRender 69.jpg

FullSizeRender 70.jpg

FullSizeRender 71.jpg

Also, feel free to visit my town, more will be developing soon (lol) . One more:

FullSizeRender 72.jpg
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 02-09-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Added Another Photo
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Okay, Sweetness....And how many Olympic fountains do you really have???
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Okay, Sweetness....And how many Olympic fountains do you really have???
    LOL, I have already gotten 4 more than what I had, and you and I both know, it's early yet , by the time I am done, they will be everywhere. Phew, there goes my "so called budget"

22668354-C4C2-4F4F-B33C-F7610332D4C5.jpg

This is the “perfect pair photo zone”, the most expensive one (150 tcash). I thought it would be bigger, especially for that much money.

My boyfriend gave it to me, unknowingly ofcourse, good thing I know the code to unlock his phone.. Haha!

Great screenshots, Kim! I love the photo booth and the love tunnel ride. Something I wish they had done to make giving gifts to co-op members easier is separate the co-op members from the general friends list and have 2 tabs.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BroCon's Gramma View Post
    I also cannot give a Valentine to the one person on my friend list that I want to give one to..... my granddaughter. I don't understand why she's not showing up on the recipients list to give a Valentine, but is still on my friends list. I tried reloading the game, but she's still not there. Any suggestions?? Thank you for any help you can provide.
    If you go into her town, you should see the button on the bottom left to be able to send a gift to her.
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    Great screenshots, Kim! I love the photo booth and the love tunnel ride. Something I wish they had done to make giving gifts to co-op members easier is separate the co-op members from the general friends list and have 2 tabs.
    Thanks Bethany, even got more "stuff now," just cramming it in (lol). Not sure how the co-op thing works, but I would need a pen and paper to keep up . Maybe your idea along with Axo's above can be forwarded at least for consideration for next time? Last year we were able to do the hearts (5 TCash), but there are some just not able to do this. Maybe too, like has already been mentioned by many others, the "gifting" decor can be purchased with coins. I just feel bad for folks, as this is such a really nice thing, but it does put some pressure on and would love to see this accessible/doable for all