Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    I am not even touching this one, but I got some pretty funny stuff I am holding back concerning this Love Tunnel discussion
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

We have had some colorful discussions and quite a few laughs. But I definitely see the embarrassment, confessing his love, pulling him to sit down, etc....but another image overrides...I figured the developers would change, so I do have a video

Happy towning
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    We have had some colorful discussions and quite a few laughs. But I definitely see the embarrassment, confessing his love, pulling him to sit down, etc....but another image overrides...I figured the developers would change, so I do have a video

Happy towning
    To be honest, I didn't even notice until I read the post, course that doesn't mean anything, as I miss "a lot" of things (lol). However, that video you took could be worth a lot of money one day (you could spend it on decorations ).
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Hey Score, just seeing the "Yada, Yada" on your signature, New Club? I need to join, you know us decoration hoarders have to stick together (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Hey Score, just seeing the "Yada, Yada" on your signature, New Club? I need to join, you know us decoration hoarders have to stick together (lol)
    You are always welcome in any Club!! Can you please send me some Olympic fountains, please? I need a large tcash offer..soon
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Whether the chick in the blue dress is being treated to a profession of love, or encouraged into a different, more X-rated act... it should be getting corrected. Enough people have said it looks bad, and staff have agreed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post

Happy towning
    That's too funny Score....I also have a video! I'm in the camp that saw something inappropriate going on...asked a coop member to look at it and try to come up with an alternative and neither us nor her "neutral party" hubby could see anything different. I think she was one of the first to PM Nevada about it just to inquire, and I decided to record my iPad screen in case I needed it for reference. So I guess I'll always have it preserved

I do find the innocent explanation of events quite fascinating though...I can follow everyone's explanation up through the part where he professes his love with outstretched arm...after that, I think they did a real poor job on the "she's grabbing his shirt to get him to sit down" part.

My Valentine and Music park here - bigggg pic

I absolutly love how designers made decor for music season and V-day match each other, it was so much fun decorating my "mayor's playground" this time! *gone removing everything for CNY decor*
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    My Valentine and Music park here - bigggg pic

I absolutly love how designers made decor for music season and V-day match each other, it was so much fun decorating my "mayor's playground" this time! *gone removing everything for CNY decor*

That's pretty I love a town with some space between "sections", it looks so organised and calm
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

I love your Valentine's music park. So beautiful and coloful. I would keep this stunning park up year round!
    Level 180, Zoo level 45
    Mayor of Love Township
    Co-Op name is Traders Cove
    Co-Op Code:. #RNDX7E