Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I agree cdosr:

They are kissing as they emerge from Tunnel
    He stands up and shouts “I love you!”
    She tugs at his shirt and says, “Sit down, silly!”

All very innocent to me.
    Of course, it's the end of the ride! I much prefer your end sequence, it explains his arm gestures.

Seriously - Township artists and animators would never do a scene suggested by some here. A scene to be replayed over and over in a loop and to be a permanent decoration. It reminds me a little of “optical illusions.”
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Seriously-its look like what I mean. Whay he hold her head?

Is anyone out there still interested in exchanging any Valentines gifts?? Time's short, but I'm thinking I might need (want) a couple more!! I'll keep my eye out for any takers.
    Town: ~**BroConsGramma**~
    Level: 86
    Zoo Level: 23
    IOS: iPad
    Co-Op: Gamma's Peanut
    Gardenscapes: Level 330

Quote Originally Posted by BroCon's Gramma View Post
    Is anyone out there still interested in exchanging any Valentines gifts?? Time's short, but I'm thinking I might need (want) a couple more!! I'll keep my eye out for any takers.
    I would like a couple more small parks, if you are interested send me a PM.
    Town: Port de Sea
    Co-op: Sunnycliff
    Co-op Code: #Q42CU7
    Friend Code: RR4CHH
    Town Level: 81
    Zoo Level: 20

For anyone concerned about the ToL:

Charlie and Nana, had I seen your explanation first for what was going on, that may well have been what I saw happening. Nana, you said about the devs not allowing anything like this in the game, and you're right. I don't think it was intentional. I think whoever had this cute idea of the guy being all overcome with emotion, standing up with a Shakespearian declaration of love, the girl panicking (perhaps in a giggly way) and pulling him back down. Artist/whoever tells this to devs/everyone, and that's what they see. Then it goes out into the TS world, where we don't have an explanation. One person sees a different scenario, asks someone else what they're seeing, and so it spreads. Unfortunately as I said somewhere before; once something is seen, it cannot be unseen.
    It's really quite cute if you see the innocent scene.

However. Regardless of intent, the devs/whoever have evidently agreed it's a bit too risky for a kid-friendly game, and are working on fixing it.
    Last edited by Nevada; 02-15-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Botched sentence.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Thanks for that info, Nevada. As I said earlier, this little animation is mean to be a permanent deco, used again and again by players, and I am glad they will modify it so others don’t get a mistaken and wrong impression.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

The tunnel of love decoration

Has anyone else noticed the “peculiar” behavior of the dark haired man and his girlfriend? There was a lot of speculation in a Facebook group. It looks like someone wants to see who will be paying attention. Looks like lewd acts! Very puzzling...
    Dane Deluxe Co-op Leader
    CT, USA
    Way too addicted!

I didn't get any. But to be fair i didn't buy for others either. I think if they were less tcash (like 2-5) and smaller gifts (like boosters and factory items) then I would have done it! But it was just TOO many tcash for my liking. I'm trying to tone down the amount of real money I spend in this game!
    Town Name: Watertopea (Reeseville) on Android
    Friend Code: GVGCPP
    Coop Name: Easy Breezy Coop, Coop Tag: #ES3P2N
    Description: A fairly relaxed co-op that races in Gold league. Minimum 1 task or opt out. We love players who are helpful and fun! Open co-op and English is our preferred language.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Thanks for that info, Nevada. As I said earlier, this little animation is mean to be a permanent deco, used again and again by players, and I am glad they will modify it so others don’t get a mistaken and wrong impression.
    First I saw was he singing. Then I saw what you saw, too. But after I watched again and again and again...what a hell he is doing...