Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Exchanging Valentine's Decorations

Hey guys, I thought it'd be nice to have a place to post pictures of the valentines gifts you receive so other people can see what they look like "for real".

I wasn't playing last year, but I'm assuming some of the gifts are returning, so if you already have them, post away

It might be nice also to use this thread to arrange "gift swaps", so if you'd like to do so, carry on.

Let's see those gifts
    Last edited by Nevada; 02-09-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

This is my first Valentines with Township so this is all new to me, but I’m kind of surprised you have to spend t-cash to send someone a present...Is this how it’s always been? It’s really bumming me out! Lol. I was looking forward to sending people gifts but now I’m not sure if I will be able to😕
    Town Name: Starfish Lagoon (Level 72)
    Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    Platform: iOS

Playing since June 2017

I'm liking the fact that you can purchase the decorations for yourself this year. Last year was a disappointment when you could only send them to friends and hope you got something back. I'm looking at the tunnel of love. It's expensive, but I like it.
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

Normally there's a t cash offer with these things, particularly the valentines as you need the cash to buy but nothing so far.
    Julia Level 121

Quote Originally Posted by boby1172 View Post
    I'm liking the fact that you can purchase the decorations for yourself this year. Last year was a disappointment when you could only send them to friends and hope you got something back. I'm looking at the tunnel of love. It's expensive, but I like it.
    Oh wow! All the Valentines decor had to be gifted to you last time around? I’m glad that has at least changed and you have the option to do both send and buy now!
    Town Name: Starfish Lagoon (Level 72)
    Co-Op: Olympus Has Fallen (#Y5D5QJ)
    Platform: iOS

Playing since June 2017

There's different things though, no? The decorations you can gift are different to the decorations you can buy...
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Can anyone tell me what the max sizes are to post a screenshot on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    There's different things though, no? The decorations you can gift are different to the decorations you can buy...
    Didn't notice that.

Maybe it's just me and my mean spirited ways but I do think that having to pay Tcash to send gifts to friends is a bit steep (as is the price tag on most of the gifts). Initially I thought it would be a nice way of rewarding my team for efforts in the regattas but having seen the cost of the items I think I'll just settle for thanking them via the message section. As for the decorations you can buy, thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfunkel View Post
    This is my first Valentines with Township so this is all new to me, but I’m kind of surprised you have to spend t-cash to send someone a present...Is this how it’s always been? It’s really bumming me out! Lol. I was looking forward to sending people gifts but now I’m not sure if I will be able to
    Yes but last year the only way to get one was have a friend send you one. I only 75 crash left so bought a cat for a friend and spent all but 2 on the races. I really suck at those and always come in last. Can't afford to buy more so will just have to do what I can. I made it all the way to 28% before I crashed last time. Otherwise I would by the carriage and doves. But there is always next year God willing!
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.