Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Screen Cap a Picture of Your Town?

bini
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Thank You GRAYLADY, I'll continue to try.
    Hi Jem,
    I'm on an Acer Android and screenshots work with power button and volume control. It took me quite a few tries until it worked - I still end up changing the volume rather than with a shot often :-)

Carla Tam
    Anyone know how to do a screen capture with an android Samsung Galaxy Note 3? I tried the tip of pressing the power button and volume down at the same time and only succeeded in turning off the phone.

Hi Carla

A simple google search show this :

http://www.androidpit.com/galaxy-note-3-screenshot
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

How do I do a screen shot with my iPad Air?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    How do I do a screen shot with my iPad Air?
    Hi kasalle

I know Apple has a website guiding people with their ipad. I don't have the link as I don't use an Ipad. Just do a search on google with "ipad air how to screenshot" and you will find a link to the apple site.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Well I searched and read the guide, went here and there and thankfully after two hours of hunting, someone on this site gave me the answer. I have to hold down the power button and press the camera button at the same time. Nothing anywhere else told me that. THANK u! I forgot her name, but I plan to find it and give her the credit.

Kuen Pham, an administrator. She answered my question that another player asked. Thank you Kuen!

Choccy
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla Tam View Post
    Anyone know how to do a screen capture with an android Samsung Galaxy Note 3? I tried the tip of pressing the power button and volume down at the same time and only succeeded in turning off the phone.
    Power button and home button on the Note 3. Try to do both quite close to each other or else you bring up the clear app screen. Awesome phone by the way. Although the pen does bug me sometimes on Township.

Choccy...