Thread: Gem Exchange/Trade

Gem Exchange/Trade

It would be great if we could exchange one type of gem for another. Foe example trade 2 purple for 1 green etc....

Actually, we can exchange gems. Aurelio the gem Dealer appears periodically in the Helicopter orders.

Unfortunately, no one knows when he will show up. What I have found is if you have way too many of one color and way too little of another color, he might show up to offer a trade. If your gem colors are pretty much all the same amount, he might try to buy some from you. He is very rare to show up, sadly.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Actually, we can exchange gems. Aurelio the gem Dealer appears periodically in the Helicopter orders.

Unfortunately, no one knows when he will show up. What I have found is if you have way too many of one color and way too little of another color, he might show up to offer a trade. If your gem colors are pretty much all the same amount, he might try to buy some from you. He is very rare to show up, sadly.
    He's rare for you? I wish he was rare for me. He shows up for me nearly every day and sometimes multiple times in a day. He's never offered me a trade, either. All he offers me is to take my gems and give me XP in return. If he actually offered to give me rubies in exchange for topazes, I'd probably take it. Alas, this has never happened to me.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

He shows up sporadically for me, maybe once a week. I never sell him my gems but if he wants to trade yellow for purple gems, I usually take. Am low on purple for my fennec Fox family. His offers are usually lopsided but better than buying gems outright.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire