Thread: The New Terrain Edit Tool Is Not Good

The New Terrain Edit Tool Is Not Good

I don't like the terrain edit mode. When it highlights the areas where you're editing the ground. Is so confusing.

Please bring the old edit ground terrain mode back. I have no problem with the paths, roads and connected decors like fences. But editing the terrain is very frustrating. Due to that highlighted area. It makes it difficult to see if you tapped the area you want to change.

Or provide an option to turn off that highlight mode.
    Township Mobile Level: 48 Add Me: 6GEFK9
    Join our co-op called "AUSSIE CO-OP" #US2G93. We help each other out. And we will try our hardest to win in the regatta as much as possible!

I wish we could have both options really. I like the original system for small alterations of the terrain, but I do like the newer system for large swaths that I'm changing. What annoys me about the newer system is I can't change individual mistakes I make while keeping what I like that I've done. If I make a mistake, I just have to start all over.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015

I know. That's what I don't like either.
    Township Mobile Level: 48 Add Me: 6GEFK9
    Join our co-op called "AUSSIE CO-OP" #US2G93. We help each other out. And we will try our hardest to win in the regatta as much as possible!