Thread: Placement of Selected Bombs and Lightning. Bolts

Placement of Selected Bombs and Lightning. Bolts

Someone already brought this up, but I'd like to mention it again. When a player chooses one of his bombs or lightning. bolts to help him win a game, they are never placed where they will help. I usually feel like I wasted a hard earned reward. Why can't the player decide where to place them? Anyone. agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Lcd View Post
    Someone already brought this up, but I'd like to mention it again. When a player chooses one of his bombs or lightning. bolts to help him win a game, they are never placed where they will help. I usually feel like I wasted a hard earned reward. Why can't the player decide where to place them? Anyone. agree?
    Hi LCD. Yes, all you have to do is go into your level to start playing, choose your power ups, hit play, see where your bombs landed, DONT TOUCH anything if you do not like placement of bombs. Just tap tech button (upper right on screen), choose Red door knocker looking thing, and it will take you out of the level. I do this over and over until I get my bombs where I want them. Check the discussion here Good luck
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 01-20-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks for the information. I'll try it next time my bombs land in bad place.

This is a common annoyance in all of Playrix's match-3 games. Not always, but the majority of the time, any power-up that is randomly placed, whether it be ones you select before starting the level or a lightning bolt created in the middle of a level, are placed in the spots where they will be the least effective. It's too common and precise for this behavior to be considered random or bad luck, so it's definitely the way they've designed the game, which to me, is insulting. Typically, the only reason you're using the power-ups you pre-select is because you're struggling with a level, which means you really need them to help you pass the level. Also, for some, these power-ups may have been purchased using real money. To do everything possible to render them useless is a slap in the face.

Yes, it may be just a game to us, but for Playrix it's also a cash cow. If people are paying money in any way to use your product, then a certain rule of ethics should be followed to ensure that the patrons are getting what they pay for and aren't being cheated. In my opinion, this issue violates that code of ethics.