Thread: Valentine's decorations

Valentine's decorations

Can anyone tell me please, when we buy Valentine's decorations, in which aquarium do they go?? In the one where we are playing or some other?? Thanks

Hi Horflunu! It works the same way as it does with the regular decorations. You can choose any aquarium you want, and then you'll just need to buy the Valentines decorations from the Store Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi Horflunu! It works the same way as it does with the regular decorations. You can choose any aquarium you want, and then you'll just need to buy the Valentines decorations from the Store Hope it helps!
    Thank you so much!!

Lyuba, got to give you guys some praise with this last update. Really enjoying the Valentine's Event. I do enjoy this game so much. You guys did a great job on that new rocket too (a little pricey though ), maybe you can talk the Devs in a price reduction, maybe 30 diamonds? Appreciate how much you come in to interact with us, if I could I would send ya a box of chocolates, Happy Valentine's Day
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Obtaining the last valentine fish

Is it necessary to get all of the decorations for Valentine’s Day in order to get the Bard at the end of the game?
    Thanks, redgundogs
    Sorry, this should be a new thread. I’ll repost.
    Last edited by redgundogs; 02-10-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Ah, Lyuba, what a wonder surprise opening up Fishdom this morning and finding a free 50 hearts for our Valentine's! Thank you guys so much, very generous
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Lyuba, got to give you guys some praise with this last update. Really enjoying the Valentine's Event. I do enjoy this game so much. You guys did a great job on that new rocket too (a little pricey though ), maybe you can talk the Devs in a price reduction, maybe 30 diamonds? Appreciate how much you come in to interact with us, if I could I would send ya a box of chocolates, Happy Valentine's Day
    Aw, thank you I've already seen a couple of similar messages about the Torpedo price, and passed all of them onto the devs!

I didn't realize when the time ran out the Valentine decorations would disappear anyway we can still get a chance to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by MsNFL View Post
    I didn't realize when the time ran out the Valentine decorations would disappear anyway we can still get a chance to purchase
    Every time we get a special event with special decorations, we see a banner saying "limited time" on each decoration. At the bottom of the store window, we see the timer for them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix