Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Valentine's decorations

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6

    Valentine's decorations

    Can anyone tell me please, when we buy Valentine's decorations, in which aquarium do they go?? In the one where we are playing or some other?? Thanks

  2. #2
    Hi Horflunu! It works the same way as it does with the regular decorations. You can choose any aquarium you want, and then you'll just need to buy the Valentines decorations from the Store Hope it helps!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi Horflunu! It works the same way as it does with the regular decorations. You can choose any aquarium you want, and then you'll just need to buy the Valentines decorations from the Store Hope it helps!
    Thank you so much!!

  4. #4
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi Horflunu! It works the same way as it does with the regular decorations. You can choose any aquarium you want, and then you'll just need to buy the Valentines decorations from the Store Hope it helps!
    Lyuba, got to give you guys some praise with this last update. Really enjoying the Valentine's Event. I do enjoy this game so much. You guys did a great job on that new rocket too (a little pricey though ), maybe you can talk the Devs in a price reduction, maybe 30 diamonds? Appreciate how much you come in to interact with us, if I could I would send ya a box of chocolates, Happy Valentine's Day

  5. #5

    Obtaining the last valentine fish

    Is it necessary to get all of the decorations for Valentine’s Day in order to get the Bard at the end of the game?
    Thanks, redgundogs
    Sorry, this should be a new thread. I’ll repost.
    Last edited by redgundogs; 02-10-2018 at 10:28 AM.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Sweetness123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA/South Carolina
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi Horflunu! It works the same way as it does with the regular decorations. You can choose any aquarium you want, and then you'll just need to buy the Valentines decorations from the Store Hope it helps!
    Ah, Lyuba, what a wonder surprise opening up Fishdom this morning and finding a free 50 hearts for our Valentine's! Thank you guys so much, very generous

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Lyuba, got to give you guys some praise with this last update. Really enjoying the Valentine's Event. I do enjoy this game so much. You guys did a great job on that new rocket too (a little pricey though ), maybe you can talk the Devs in a price reduction, maybe 30 diamonds? Appreciate how much you come in to interact with us, if I could I would send ya a box of chocolates, Happy Valentine's Day
    Aw, thank you I've already seen a couple of similar messages about the Torpedo price, and passed all of them onto the devs!

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    I didn't realize when the time ran out the Valentine decorations would disappear anyway we can still get a chance to purchase

  9. #9
    Gold Member Graylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Quebec, Ca
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by MsNFL View Post
    I didn't realize when the time ran out the Valentine decorations would disappear anyway we can still get a chance to purchase
    Every time we get a special event with special decorations, we see a banner saying "limited time" on each decoration. At the bottom of the store window, we see the timer for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •