Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seahorses

Seahorses

Please add Seahorses to the Fish selection. I would love to be able to watch seahorses talk and swim around my tank with the other fish. If there are no plans to add seahorses please let me know now. I have stayed with this game for a while in hopes that this will be done and have requested many times on Facebook and Instagram but no response from Fishdom.
    Sincerely Seahorse714💙

Hi Sandi! We're planning to add more sea animals in the game, however, I'm not sure when it's going to be implemented. I can't wait to get more pets for my aquariums too

Will there be Seahorses?????

Is there a plan to add seahorses as a fish you can buy? That is what I need to know?

Add me pls zaira

I guess no one is going to answer my question.

Specifically are there going to be Seahorse? That’s all I want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Lightfoot View Post
    Specifically are there going to be Seahorse? That’s all I want to know?
    hi Sandi,

with Lyuba's answer to you, you had an answer to you, even by a "Playrix person". Albeit vague, I admit, but I guess more specific than her answer will not happen; no-one will reveal these "future" things.
    Hope you have enough to do in your aquarium, while waiting!

Sounds awesome looking forward to the additions

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi Sandi! We're planning to add more sea animals in the game, however, I'm not sure when it's going to be implemented. I can't wait to get more pets for my aquariums too
    Sounds awesome, looking forward to the new additions!