Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is Township Coming to An End?

The last few week things have perked up a bit with new decorations the colour splash event isnt bad could be better
    I think one problem many have completed their towns and zoo so they need less help so they dont look to see if others when passing by quite understandable. Some days hardly snyone asks for help some wait hours and hours for help
    Not everyone wants to be in a coop too much bickering over regatta etc.
    As new factories have been added but that just stretches material further. . With less help to fill crares prgression is slower.we need more fields more ore more basic
    It all vecomes very boring . I play everyday and been trying to finish an evclosure for 2 weeks still need 10 floorboards
    Still one ruby short to buy the first animal for that enclosure masses of all the others
    Its intentional to try and string out your play
    Very boring and many drop by the wayside
    The dealer is working flat out but the trains and planes are asking for ludicrous amounts of good not enough to go round

Not sure if the game is ending but I feel like quitting purely because 300 of my cash mysteriously vanished overnight. I've had no response from playrix. Quite fed up really been on this game awhile and this is how they treat you. Sorry for moaning but I'm really quite angry it's not as if the cash to buy is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneyQ66 View Post
    Not sure if the game is ending but I feel like quitting purely because 300 of my cash mysteriously vanished overnight. I've had no response from playrix.
    I've replied to your other post re. this issue. Posting the same in different threads won't help, sorry.

Well I still want to know where that road leads...a place with no name ...one can dream on and wish for more but until then I will keep sending my planes, kicking my trains (if I get one more train wanting 30 carrots x3 I'm pulling the wheel off again lol) and helping my friends.