Thread: Connect to google play after reset without facebook

Connect to google play after reset without facebook

Hi,

I had to reset my phone. After that everything was reinstalled by App Store.

How can I get my progress back without facebook account?

Township found my progress on google play without problems. Only Gardenscapes and Homescapes don't bring back the progress.

Can the support bring back my progress?

Hi,

After you re-installed the gardenscapes app, did you play through the tutorial? And if yes, was there no message that another save was found?

If you weren't connected to fb from the game, and you didn't get the option to load your previous progress after finishing the tutorial, you should send a report from within the game, and provide details such as the level you were on, how many coins/boosters you had, etc.
    See this support page for details.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-04-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Just tried it on Homescapes. Played the tutorial but nothing happend.

Do I have to grand access to google play somewhere?

Unlike Township, in Home-/Gardenscapes you can only connect to facebook from the game, not google play.
    Your safest bet to get your progress back is to write to support, and tell them that you did a factory reset, and they can restore your progress for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Unlike Township, in Home-/Gardenscapes you can only connect to facebook from the game, not google play.
    Your safest bet to get your progress back is to write to support, and tell them that you did a factory reset, and they can restore your progress for you.

Do you know if they will definitely restore the progress? My boyfriend has to do a factory reset on his iPhone and he doesn’t want to do it until he knows if his progress in homescapes will be saved. He is at level 81 I think and he really doesn’t want to lose it. He doesn’t have access to Facebook either so he can’t just choose the “save your progress” on FB button. Can someone please tell me if he actually does email support that they will actually be able to restore his progress once his phone is new and he redownloads the app.