Thread: More stars on hard levels

More stars on hard levels

I think it would be nice to get 2 stars on hard levels as opposed to 1. You get double the coins, why not double the stars

We do get two stars for the "super" hard levels. I can't see that Playrix will make any changes for hard levels bearing in mind that, as you say, we receive double the coins for those levels. I do find sometimes, though, that the super hard levels are easier to beat than the hard levels .
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandgirl View Post
    We do get two stars for the "super" hard levels. I can't see that Playrix will make any changes for hard levels bearing in mind that, as you say, we receive double the coins for those levels. I do find sometimes, though, that the super hard levels are easier to beat than the hard levels .
    You get 2 stars for certain levels? I don't. I get 1 star for every level I complete whether it's a "hard" level or a regular one.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

I would be nice if we got 1 star for regular levels, 2 stars for hard levels and 3 stars for super hard levels. I’m losing interest in both Gardenscapes and Homescapes because of the star system. Also, the coin reward is really low and an extra 5 moves is 900 coins. Doesn’t seem right in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SmallDevil View Post
    I would be nice if we got 1 star for regular levels, 2 stars for hard levels and 3 stars for super hard levels. I’m losing interest in both Gardenscapes and Homescapes because of the star system. Also, the coin reward is really low and an extra 5 moves is 900 coins. Doesn’t seem right in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers!
    I agree. Especially where I'm at in the game. 90% of my tasks now require 5 stars to do.

Hi guys!
    We do get two stars for the "super" hard levels.
    This is only true if you play Gardenscapes, unfortunately. There are no extra hard levels in Homescapes which let players get 2 stars per level.
    So, if you're playing Homescapes, you can get only 1 star per 1 level.

Anyways, please note that your idea and suggestion about several stars being awarded for 1 level have already been passed to the devs, thanks for posting!

Oops, sorry if I confused everyone. I flick between playing Gardenscapes, Homescapes and Fishdom all the time and obviously got muddled as to where the super hard levels are
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

LOL No, problem, Woodlandgirl! I was confused at first, but then I went on my Fishdom and Gardenscapes games and saw the new (to me) Super Hard Levels that gave extra stars (Gardenscapes). I had not seen these before because I had taken a break from playing these games. Homescapes so far doesn't have Super Hard Levels, only Hard Levels, and there are no extra stars for them.